The Harvard University MBA Scholarship program 2023-24 is one of the greatest business scholarship programs in terms of the quality of education and the number of available options. Due to this fully financed Harvard scholarship, brilliant students from all over the world have the opportunity to study at the world’s greatest university without paying any tuition. Due to the expensive expense of Harvard’s courses, the majority of meritorious students could never have considered pursuing further education there; nonetheless, this scholarship has made this ambition a reality.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is a Harvard University MBA scholarship. This is because the Boustany Foundation is awarding the scholarship. The goal of awarding fully-funded scholarships to international students at Harvard is to advance humanity.
The Boustany Foundation is eager to provide educational possibilities for students from disadvantaged backgrounds. Furthermore, the program functions as a cultural exchange program because the foundation’s mission is to make the globe a place where people can embrace various cultures.
The internship at the Boustany Foundation is the most notable and distinctive component of this fully-funded foreign scholarship at Harvard University. The students are obliged to do a two-month internship at the foundation during their course of study.
Thus, the students are guaranteed the opportunity to participate in the Boustany Foundation’s projects and gain knowledge of the world’s realities. This experience boosts their understanding and proficiency in putting theory into practice. In addition, the projects are overseen by think tanks and the brightest minds in the globe. In addition, students have the opportunity to travel to Monaco for two months of unpaid internship.
The fully-funded MBA fellowship is without a doubt for those individuals who are not only academically gifted but also seek to make the world a better place to live. The mission of the foundation is to assist those who have the potential to bring about positive changes in a chaotic environment.
The distinctive feature of this Harvard Scholarship is that it is not awarded annually, but rather every two years to Harvard MBA students. The duration of the MBA program is two years, and after the completion of each MBA class, the foundation awards Harvard scholarships to the students of the subsequent MBA class.
Details of the Harvard University MBA scholarship
Funding: US$102,200 plus other benefits
- Level: Masters
- Deadline: 31st May 2023
- Country: USA
- University: Harvard University
- Field of study: various field
Eligibility of the Harvard University MBA Scholarship in the USA
- Applying is open to students of all nationalities.
- There will be a preference for pupils of Lebanese heritage.
- The kids must excel in their studies.
- The students’ resumes must demonstrate their commitment to creating a better society.
- The pupils must have English proficiency.
- Students must have a letter of acceptance from Harvard University.
Visit the Harvard Business School website for additional information on the MBA admissions requirements.
Benefits of the Harvard University MBA scholarship
- Financial help covering 75% of tuition costs.
- The students will complete an internship at the Monaco-based Boustany Foundation.
- The travel expenses for the internship will be paid.
- During the internship, housing and meals will be provided at no cost.
- Financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees
see also: Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2023
How to Apply for the Harvard University MBA scholarship
- Candidate must first submit an application to Harvard University.
- Only after receiving an offer letter from the university can students apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates must submit their relevant documents via the Internet to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The shortlisted candidates must be prepared for the interview, which may be conducted online or at the Boustany Foundation.
Documents Required for the Harvard University MBA scholarship
- Copy of curriculum vitae
- A photograph
- GMAT scores
- Acceptance letter from the University
Deadline of the scholarship
- 31st May 2023.
FAQs On Harvard University MBA scholarship
Can I get full scholarship for Harvard MBA?
In August of 2022, HBS announced that it will provide full tuition scholarships to students with the greatest financial need and will offer new scholarships to more students from middle income backgrounds.
How can I get a Harvard scholarship for MBA?
To apply for a Harvard MBA scholarship, students need to fill out the HBS financial aid application after admission to the Harvard MBA program. They will be able to access the financial aid application once they get admission and will receive all the specific information about how to apply.
What GPA is required for Harvard MBA?
There is no minimum GPA to apply, although our students usually have strong undergraduate records. Undergraduate academics are just one factor the Admissions Board uses to evaluate a candidate.
Is a Harvard MBA worth it?
Fortune ranks Harvard Business School as having the best full-time MBA program in the U.S.—and for good reason. Its program lands MBA grads good jobs, which ultimately place alumni “into the highest echelons of corporate America,” as we noted in the methodology for our full-time MBA ranking.
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2023
- Government Of Ireland Scholarship 2023
- University Of Sussex Graduate UK Scholarship 2023 (Funded)
- Orange Knowledge Program Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)
- Uppsala University Scholarship 2023
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023
- Letje Lips Amsterdam Scholarship 2023
- The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2023