About Marianjoy Scholarship Program
Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital, part of Northwestern Medicine, supports individuals with disabilities under the Marianjoy Scholarship Program. Each year the Marianjoy Scholarship Program awards more than $60,000 in scholarships to deserving young men and women with disabilities from the Chicagoland area pursuing college education. Through a wide variety of other programs encompassed by Marianjoy, the physicians and clinical staff provide their highly specialized expertise to improve the health of people with disabilities and reduce health disparities.
Details of Marianjoy Scholarship Program
- LEVEL: Undergraduate.
- DEADLINE: April 29, 2022
- ELIGIBLE NATIONALITIES: All nationalities.
- INSTITUTION: Accredited two-year or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school.
Also apply for: Independence Foundation Scholarship 2022
Eligibility for Marianjoy Scholarship Program
To be eligible to apply, applicants must;
- Have some form of disability;
- Be financially challenged;
- Be a high school senior or graduate (diploma or GED certificate) or a college undergraduate;
- Demonstrate academic merit and career goals;
- Be enrolled or plan to enroll in a half-time or part-time course of study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school.
- Be a former patient of Marianjoy (regardless of permanent residence), or a permanent resident in one of the following Illinois counties; Cook, Kendall, DeKalb, Lake, DuPage, McHenry, Kane, or Will.
- You are NOT eligible to apply if you are an employee or a dependent child of an employee of
Marianjoy, or if you are a donor or family member of a donor to the Marianjoy Scholarship
How to Apply
To apply, visit the official website of Northwestern Memorial Foundation and click on “Scholarship Application” to complete the scholarship application form.
In addition to completing the scholarship application form, applicants are required to provide the following documents;
- Completed application form;
- Personal profile of one to two pages;
- Official transcript;
- Two letters of recommendation;
Send the completed application packet to:
Marianjoy Scholarship Program
Attention: Allison Macfarlane
26W171 Roosevelt Road
Wheaton, Illinois 60187
April 29, 2022