Application for the Government Of Ireland Scholarship is now open for the international students. However, These awards are for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral programs. International Education Scholarship applications are accepted from applicants worldwide (IES). Higher Quality Education is a category in which Ireland is in the top ten countries.
Scholarships from the Irish government are available to pursue a doctorate in any academic field. There are scholarships for various academic disciplines, including Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM), Arts, Humanities, and Social science (AHSS). English is used as the medium of instruction. The scholarship has no age restriction.
There is no enrollment fee. There are a total of sixty Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships available for the Academic Year 2023. Annually, the Council funds 280 new postgraduate scholarships in Ireland. We urged you to apply for these Government Of Ireland Scholarship in 2023. Check the information supplied below for additional information, then submit your application.
Government Of Ireland Scholarship opportunity is focused on the pillars of productive teaching approaches, progressive learning, and successful research experience for students, allowing foreign nations to participate in growing international engagement.
The purpose of the opportunity to study in a European nation is to demonstrate Ireland’s commitment to its allies. This is one of the highest honors bestowed for the world’s most ardent thinkers.
This would not only raise understanding about Ireland as a country, its religion, customs, and people, but it would also assist students in establishing their social networks once they complete their studies in Ireland. This will aid them in obtaining desirable jobs in the marketplace.
Under the scheme operated by the Higher Education Authority, the Higher Education Authority has established the Ireland scholarship for study at an overseas university. The body manages the scholarships further for the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation, and Science.
Annually, the successful students will receive call offers based on a competitive process involving established educational requirements. If you are the lucky recipient of this fantastic offer, you will get the opportunity to travel to a nation where the mountains are covered with snow and the rivers run with vigor.
The ancient monuments and epic legends of the land make it worthwhile to live there. Ireland, a country in western Europe that has occupied a few of the most important islands of the British Isles, has a rich cultural legacy, making it easy to observe European traditions.
check out: 15 Free Online Electrical Courses with Certificates in 2023
Details about The Government Of Ireland Scholarship
- Country: Ireland.
- Eligible Countries: Non-European Country Applicants are Eligible
- Sponsored By: International Education Scholarships (GOI-IES)
- Organization: Government of Ireland
- Level: Bachelor, Master, Doctorate (MS leading to Ph.D.)
- Deadline:24th march, 2023
- Field of study: Various field of study
Duration of the Government Of Ireland Scholarship
- Bachelor’s Degree: 4 years
- Research Master’s Degree: 1 Year
- Structured Research Master’s Degree: 2 Years
- Traditional Doctoral Degree: 3 Years
- Structured Doctoral Degree: 4 Years
Benefits of the Government Of Ireland Scholarship
- A stipend of €10,000 for one year of study
- Complete tuition waiver
- Free Membership Fee
Eligibility of the Government Of Ireland Scholarship
- The applicant must be a non-EU citizen.
- Excellent communication skills
- Should excel in extracurricular pursuits
- Possess a compelling justification for studying in Ireland that demonstrates how GOI-IES fits into their long-term objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree candidates in their last year may also apply for this scholarship.
- Applying for a master’s degree requires a bachelor’s degree.
- Ph.D. candidates must possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- A national who has resided for three consecutive years outside the EU, EEU, Switzerland, or the United Kingdom for the preceding five years is eligible to apply.
- Students in their final year of undergraduate study are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have completed at least one year of the master’s program.
- Applicants must have completed one year of a 2-year Research Master’s Programme.
- Students who have completed one year of a 3- to 4-year PhD Research Program are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have received an offer letter from an accredited Irish higher education institution.
- Students with outstanding academic, personal, professional, and innovative records are encouraged to apply.
- Students with superior communication abilities are encouraged to apply.
- Students with a desire for extracurricular engagement are eligible to apply.
- Students with compelling reasons for continuing their education in Ireland may apply.
see also: 10 Cheapest Universities in Ireland for International Students
How to Apply for Government Of Ireland Scholarship
- Applicants must submit their applications via the online application platform.
- The applicants must first create an account on the website.
- Candidates are needed to complete all relevant fields.
- The supplemental materials should be uploaded.
- The recommendation letters should be uploaded.
- You must have a valid letter of acceptance from an appropriate Irish higher education institution.
- Each application part has a maximum word count that must not be exceeded.
- It is recommended that you apply using a web browser on a PC or laptop rather than a mobile device.
- The findings will be revealed by June 1, 2023.
also check: Online Schools That Give Refund Checks and Laptops in 2023
Documents Required for the Government Of Ireland Scholarship
- School transcripts.
- Valid Passport.
- Offer letter.
- Mention letters.
Deadline For the Government Of Ireland Scholarship
The application deadline for the Ireland Government Scholarship 2023 is March 24, 2023.
FAQs On Government Of Ireland Scholarship
What is Government of Ireland scholarship?
Under the initiative 60 scholarships will be provided for one year study at Masters or PhD levels to successful candidates who have an offer of a place at an eligible Irish higher education institution. The offer is open to students from non-EU/EEA countries and is applicable to all fields of study.
How much GPA is required for fully funded scholarship?
Must have first division (in annual examination system) or CGPA 3.0 out of 4.0 or 75% marks in the final degree for PhD Scholarships.
What qualifications do you need for a scholarship?
One of the most common requirements for scholarships is academic achievement. Organizations typically assess your academic achievements by looking at your GPA, the classes you took, and your performance on standardized tests (like the SAT or ACT). These credentials show how well you have performed in academics so far.
Is it difficult to get student visa for Ireland?
Ireland has a low student visa rejection rate, meaning that it is an attractive destination for international students to study in. If you are in the process of applying for your Ireland student visa and want the support of an experienced immigration lawyer, contact IAS for immediate support and advice.
- Top 15 Tuition Free Universities in Ireland you will love
- 10 Cheapest Universities in Ireland for International Students
- All Ireland Scholarship
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship: Important Dates and Application Process 2023
- Cheapest medical schools in pennsylvania 2023
- Best colleges in manhattan 2023
- 30 Best Fully-Funded Scholarships without IELTS