Glasgow Caledonian University Masters Scholarship for International Students 2023. Two scholarships of £4,000 each are being offered by the School of Computing, Engineering and Built Environment (SCEBE) to applicants who will be paying foreign tuition for the Quantity Surveying program beginning in the academic year 2023–2024.
- Level: Masters
- Host: Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU)
- Study in: United Kingdom
- School to study: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Field of Study: Quantity Surveying
- Scholarship Value: £4,000
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2023.
About Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University is a standout, diverse, and forward-thinking institution that is dedicated to its social goal of advancing the benefit of society. The institution has elevated employability and global citizenship among its graduates, turning it into a recognized center of excellence in higher education on a global scale. In addition to providing innovation through its top-notch research in its major areas of strength, the university is recognized for its support of and dedication to the student experience.
Glasgow Caledonian University has a history of providing bright people from all backgrounds with access to higher education, and it makes use of its intellectual and social capital for the benefit of the communities it serves in Scotland and around the world. The institution provides a great study atmosphere and a contemporary campus right in the middle of Glasgow, a friendly and lively city.
Eligibility for Glasgow Caledonian University Masters Scholarship
- Any international student with a scholarship offer.
- Glasgow campus’s MSc Quantity Surveying program
- Is enrolling in the Full-Time program
Despite fulfilling the aforementioned requirements, the following students are not qualified for the postgraduate scholarship:
- These scholarships are only available to applicants from outside the EU and outside the international student category for tuition purposes.
- Candidates must regularly reside in an EU member state or another country.
- All applicants must provide their own funding.
- The first year of a postgraduate degree program at GCU for applicants must begin in September 2023 or January 2024.
- Each student is only eligible for one scholarship grant, and if you postpone your studies to a subsequent academic year, you will not be eligible for that award again.
- You must participate in GCU scholarship recipient activities and offer feedback on how the award has benefited you.
- Providing information about life at GCU for prospective students for one hour each week as a Unibuddy.
Also Read: Orange Knowledge Programme 2023
This scholarship provides money for two full-time, international students who pay fees to enroll in Glasgow’s full-time MSc Quantity Surveying program from 2023 to 2024.
A £4,000 scholarship is available to you; the money will be taken out of your tuition.
The Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) both certify GCU’s MSc in Quantity Surveying.
Scholarships will be given based on a candidate’s overall merit and promise, as well as their financial situation.
When you apply, your responses to the following questions will be used as selection criteria:
- The applicant has an impressive academic record.
- The applicant has shown financial need
- The applicant has specifically explained how the program aligns with their long-term objectives and aspirations.
How to Apply for the Glasgow Caledonian University Master’s Scholarship
Are you capable and interested? For an application, visit Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU) on forms.office.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the deposit for overseas students at Glasgow Caledonian University?
International students must pay a £4,000 deposit if they are not enrolled in a distance learning program. This guarantees your spot on the program of your choice and gives the institution the opportunity to issue your CAS statement, a key component of any visa application for study in Scotland.
A master’s degree at Glasgow Caledonian University costs how much?
Total costs for a two-year master's program are estimates only and are subject to change. UK: £6,000 for the first year, £2,000 for the second, and £8,000 for the entire two-year period. EU and International: £13,500 for the first year, £4,500 for the second, and $18,000 for the entire two-year period.
How high of a GPA is required to enroll at Glasgow Caledonian University?
The average GPA at Glasgow Caledonian University is 3.15.
How many students from other countries are enrolled at Glasgow Caledonian University?
With about 20,000 students enrolled from over 100 different countries, Glasgow Caledonian University is one of the biggest institutions in Scotland and is regarded as one of the top 10 modern universities in the UK.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Oxford Brookes University Sanctuary Scholarship
- University Of Bonn BIGS-DR Doctoral Scholarship Program for Developing Countries
- Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship Programs 2023
- Microsoft Internship 2023
- Margaret McNamara Educational Grants for Women from Developing Countries
- Investing In Africa i3 Program for E-health Startup
- How to Write a Brand Story Effectively