Stuck at Prom Scholarship Contest is one of the coolest fashion scholarship contest around. Students are challenged to create and wear their own prom outfits made entirely from Duck Tape for the chance to win scholarship cash! It is a fashion store that wants to see your dress matching creativity.
Details of the Stuck at Prom Scholarship Contest:
Level: You must be enrolled in high school or home school association (at high school level).
Entry Period – March 31, 2021 – June 9, 2022.
Judging Period – June 10, 2021 – June 18, 2022.
Community Voting – June 30, 2021 – July 14, 2022.
Winners Announced – On or about July 21, 2022.
Eligible Nationalities: U.S.A/Canada.
Type of Study: Full-Time Course
Country: United State of America.
Eligibility of the Stuck at Prom Scholarship Contest:
- Be at least 14 years of age.
- Be enrolled in high school or home school association (at the high-school level) during the 2021 – 2022 school year.
- Be a legal resident of the United States and the District of Columbus (excluding Arizona, Maryland, Tennessee, Colorado and North Dakota) or a legal resident of Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec)
- Not have been a finalist in any previous Stuck at Prom contests.
Benefits of the Stuck at Prom Scholarship Contest:
- One (1) First Place Prize – Dress Category: $10,000 will be awarded to the winning Finalist in the Dress Category.
- One (1) First Place Prize – Tux Category: $10,000 will be awarded to the winning Finalist in the Tux Category.
- Eight (8) Runners Up Prizes: $500 Cash Scholarship and Duck Brand Prize Packs (ARV $100 each) will be awarded to the remaining Finalists in each of the Dress and Tux Categories.
How to Apply
Create and wear your original & unique promwear using Duck brand duct tape and/or Duck brand crafting tape. Remember to take a high resolution pic of the big moment!
Fill out the entry form where you’ll upload at least one pic of yourself in your Duck prom wear and fill in more details. Don’t forget to get your parent’s permission if you’re under 18 years old or the photography release. After you submit, a confirmation email will be delivered right to your inbox.
Gather enough votes to see you edge other competitors. All on the official websites.