Apply for the Schwarzman China Scholarship 2022 if you want to study for Master’s program in China at the Tsinghua University for the 2023 academic year, this scholarship is offered to international students of all nationalities around the world who want to have the opportunity to start studying a master’s degree in China for the academic year 2022-2023.
Schwarzman Scholarship has been one of the most prestigious and highest paying scholarship in China. Applicants with academic excellence, leadership qualities and aspirations are prioritized, have your research experience on a fully paid scholarship in China if you wish. Language is not a barrier as English language is the official instructional language.
- Funding: Fully funded
- Level: Master’s
- Deadline: September 20, 2022
- Type of Study: Full Time
- Country: China
- University: Tsinghua University
- Nationality: International
Fields of Study Available for the Schwarzman China Scholarship 2022:
- Department of Leadership in diplomacy and security
- Leadership in public organizations
- Department of Leadership in crises and public emergencies
- Leadership in Higher Education
- Leading social innovation in China
- International relations
- China’s political, economic and social reform
- Entrepreneurship Sustainability in China and the World
- Leadership of a civil society organization
- Chinese foreign relations
- The theory and practice of socialism with Chinese characteristics
- Leadership in international organizations
- CLean energy transmission
- Leadership in Humanitarian Crises – Wars, Disasters and Diseases
- Global economy and public policy
- Technology policy in the developing world
- Basic legal issues in cross-border mergers and acquisitions
Eligibility of Schwarzman China Scholarship 2022:
- Applicants from all countries are accepted.
- Only students of Master’s degree study are accepted for The Schwarzman Scholars Program at Tsinghua University.
- Applicants currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs must be on track to successfully complete all degree requirements by August 1.
- Applying Students must be at least 18 years old but not more than 28 years old as of August 1 of the year of registration.
- Students must understand English language to some recommended level.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT) with a Minimum score of 600.
- Applicants must pass the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a Minimum of grade 7.
- The online application form must be filled in English. All requirements must be submitted electronically; Materials via email or mail are not accepted.
- To begin, create an account to start a new application. The email address provided to create your account will be used for all processing about your admissions status. After successfully creating an account, you will receive a system-generated message with a temporary PIN telling you to activate your account. If this email is not received immediately, check your spam/junk folders before asking for further assistance.
- After creating the account, click the “Start New Application” to begin your application. It is possible not to finish the application in one sitting, every submission can be saved and attended to later. By clicking the “next” button, your application progress is being stored.
- If you have created an account in 2021 as a previous applicant, you should login as a returning user to start a new application. You may notice some information will be carried over, such as the personal information page, listed schools, uploaded transcripts, and professional experience. For applicants who have applied or started an application before the 2021 program, you are expected to create a new account.
- The application must be completed online and submitted electronically.
- All interested candidates must visit the official website and register in order to apply.
- Required questions must be answered on the application page.
- The account and information can be edited at any time before sending the final request.
- You are required to submit the required documents and information.
- Application must be submitted in English language.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you upon receival of your application.
- After being reviewed and considered by the panels of the Schwarzman, you will receive an acceptance mail through your provided email and application account.
Benefits of the Schwarzman China Scholarship:
- All travel expenses will be covered by the host.
- Full tuition fees will be covered for the 1 year duration of the program.
- Study tour allowance.
- Housing funding.
- Research projects funding.
- Students will be given a personal laptop computer.
- Among the benefits is learning materials allowances such as textbooks, boards and others.
- Intensive medical insurance and health care will be provided.
- Personal Information: This section requests your biographical and contact information. You must supply your legal name, nationality, gender, place of birth, and date of birth exactly as they appear (or will appear) on your passport. Applicants are also required to provide their current address, phone number, and primary native language. You may begin with your application without having a passport but you are strongly advised to have one before submitting your application as a valid passport is required for candidates admitted to Schwarzman Scholars. For applicants with dual nationalities, the passport you provide in the application must match the primary citizenship you will use to apply for a Chinese student visa if you are admitted to the program. The host will not be responsible for assisting applicants in obtaining a valid passport.
- Biographical Profile: You should provide a biographical profile of up to 100 words summarizing your leadership accomplishments and future intents. Your submitted biographical profile will be used throughout the selection process by the Schwarzman Scholars and after the selection if you are admitted to the program. Applicants biographical profile should be written in third person and end with their country of citizenship.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae: Upload your most updated resume or CV. Your CV/resume should include leadership experiences and academic accomplishments, any professional experiences, education, and other items you wish to highlight that are not stated in the application. Your resume/CV is a-two page maximum limit, be constructive in the building.
Applicants are to provide a link to a one-minute video introduction of themselves. A video introduction is highly recommended although not necessarily required. If you are unable to submit a video due to technical issues you must provide a brief explanation. The Schwarzman Scholars are no longer accepting videos via Google Drive, try other mediums.
- Interests: Students should select up to two interests that best identify with their professional and leadership intents.
- Reapplicant Information: Applicants who have applied for previous scholarship should signify by answering a question designated for them. Note that this is not necessary if you are applying for the first time.
- Academic transcripts
- Qualification and Academic certificate.
- A copy of your passport or national Identification.
- Two essays: one of the essays will be a statement of purpose and leadership (750 words) while the second essay will be on current affairs. (up to 500 words). Do not know how to write a scholarship essay? Learn how to write a winning scholarship here.
- 3 letters of recommendation.
- You are to submit a short, self-introduction video (maximum of one minute).