CERN Short term Internship 2022 is a scheme for students with disabilities, the internship is a paid opportunity for international students in Switzerland. The minimum duration of the CERN Short term Internship 2022 is 1 month and maximum of 6 months. CERN Summer Internship offers a monthly funding of 1,516 Swiss Francs.
Disabilities can pose as hindrances disrupting individuals from living a normal life and carry out the normal daily activities like they wish to.
There are doubts and uncertainty from a lot of people about the types of scholarships offered by various colleges, governments, organizations and private individuals. Although there are many types of scholarships awarded out every year, it may seem as though some groups of beneficiaries are mostly deprived and restrained from enjoying such opportunities. The main focus of this internship is to help students or individuals with physical disabilities get acquainted with the various practical knowledge of their fields and grants offers.
Physical disabilities does not restrain you from having your desired education. On the quest of eliminating the general stratification of depriving individuals with a physical challenge or the other of standard formal education, many awarders created special offers exclusively for such individuals.
Physical disabilities which might be deafness, dwarf, amputation, cripples and other physical imbalances. Any physical defect you may have, if you are seeking for a scholarship opportunity or monetary grants, they are always available year-round. Organization like CERN considers people living with physical challenges as being worthy of given quality and fair opportunity to standard formal education.
The institution also recruits multitudes of people living with disabilities into the labor workforce. This mission could be marked as what birthed CERN Short term Internship 2022.
Although the practice has been in existence before this time, this insight has been adopted by many countries and organizations.
- Funding: Free Intership & 1,516 Swiss Francs.
- Deadline: Open
- Type of Study: Internship
- Country: Geneva, Switzerland.
- Host: CERN
- Internship Period: 1-6 months.
- Internship Study Focus: Fundamental Structure of the Universe
- Nationality: International
At CERN, the institution work helps to uncover what the universe is madeof and how it works. The CERN achieve this by providing a unique range of particle accelerator facilities to researchers, to advance the boundaries of human knowledge.
Established in 1954, the laboratory has become a prime example of international collaboration.
- Provide a unique range of particle accelerator facilities that enable research at the forefront of human knowledge.
- Perform world-class research in fundamental physics.
- Harmonize people from all over the world to push the frontiers of science and technology, for the benefit of all.
At CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, physicists and engineers are studying the fundamental structure of the universe. Adopting the world’s largest and most complex scientific instruments, they study the basic constituents of matter – fundamental particles that are made to collide together at close to the speed of light. The process gives physicists clues about how particles interact and provide insights into the fundamental laws of nature.
One among CERN’s key missions is education. Their professionals are top-notch who enjoy sharing their knowledge and expertise with students who are committed and passionate about their chosen field.
Fields of Study:
- Applied physics
- Electrical or civil engineering
Eligibility of CERN Short term Internship 2022:
Applicants must meet the following criteria for CERN Short term Internship 2022 provided for students with disabilities:
- Required Languages: Good knowledge of English and/or French.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants must be residing in France or Switzerland or willing to relocate for the course of the internship.
- You are a full-time student at undergraduate (post-secondary) or graduate level (doctoral students are not eligible).
- You are at the minimum age of 18 years.
- You have full insurance cover valid in the Geneva area for medical expenses, work and private accidents.
- Your main field of study is in applied physics, computing, mathematics, electricity, electronics, mechanical, electrical or civil engineering
- Your work at CERN is an obligatory or recommended part of your studies.
- You will be returning to your educational establishment after completion of your stay at CERN.
- This internship is unfortunately currently limited to France and Switzerland during the pilot phase of the project.
How to Apply for CERN Short term Internship 2022:
To apply, follow the following application instructions to avail the CERN Short term Internship 2022 for students with disabilities:
- Applicants must make sure that they have their CV at hand before they start their application.
- Once submitted you will not be able to upload additional documents or edit your application.
- You can apply for a place at any time throughout the year and can indicate your availabilities. Upon receipt, and typically within 2-3 working days, CERN will get back to you to acknowledge receipt and clarify any urgent questions you may have around the program.
- Please note that if a traineeship agreement is required by your institute, as an international organization CERN will not sign external documents. You will therefore be required to use the CERN traineeship agreement provided on the official website.
- Note that CERN have a limited number of places for this internship. Applicants are advised to contact CERN’s Internship team on email@example.com if they have questions regarding the internship, including for matters of workplace accessibility or special needs
- CERN Short term Internship 2022;created for students with disabilities will provide a monthly allowance of 1516 Swiss Francs.
- You will need to have full insurance cover valid in the Geneva area for medical expenses, work, and private accidents as well as any disability arising from professional and non-professional illness and accidents.
- Confidence and further field knowledge
The following documents are needed for the CERN Short term Internship 2022 application:
- Application form
- Working Experience
- Passport photograph
- A resume/CV
Job seeking CV is different from that of academic scholarship, although they share almost similar features. A job CV (curriculum vitae) is a summarized details of your work experiences, education qualifications, personal details, awards and certifications that tells employers about your proficiency and suitability for a particular position.
Why do You Need a Curriculum Vitae?
The purpose of job curriculum vitae include;
- To evaluate job seekers competency
- Identify lacking qualifications.
- Placement and selecting best applicants in case of contenders (base on merit).
- Self-esteem builder Read more