Application for the Toyota Graduate Trainee is now open! Students from South Africa who are graduates or undergraduates are eligible to apply. Share in a journey aimed at crafting future leaders through the exciting Toyota Graduate Trainee program based in Johannesburg and Durban.
Apply for the two year development program which offers on the job development, mentorship and classroom training.
Through its exciting graduate program, Toyota invites graduates to participate in a journey aimed at developing future leaders.
Toyota is based in Durban and Johannesburg, where there is a structured travel opportunity with extensive career development in various sectors.
Toyota way’s pillars of continuous improvement and respect for people are the foundation of this graduate program that strives to produce the best through a combination of 70% on-the-job development, 20% classroom training and 10% mentorship.
Details of the Toyota Graduate Trainee program 2023
- Funding: Fully paid
- Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Deadline: Not sspecified
- Country: South Africa
- Eligibile Nationality: South Africans
- Host: Toyota
Benefits of the Toyota Graduate Trainee program 2023
- Rotation – Incumbents are exposed to a variety of disciplines and projects.
- Training – World class TOYOTA learning and problem solving concepts.
- Employee Assistance – Access to a wide variety of services such as: Study assistance, Car benefits, Relocation, Competitive salary packages, Subsidized canteen facilities and Employee health services.
- Performance Management – Competency and value driven performance management system aimed at developing future leaders
List of Available Programs:
- Graduate Trainee Chemical Engineering
- Graduate Trainee Management
- Graduate Trainee Financial Accounting
- Graduate Trainee Mechanical
- Graduate Trainee Industrial Engineering
- Graduate Trainee Mechatronics
- Graduate Trainee Marketing
- Graduate Trainee Electrical Engineering
- Graduate Trainee Business Management
- Graduate Trainee Human Resources
- Graduate Trainee Computer Science
Specialist Graduate Trainee
- Programme: Qualified Chartered Accountants
- Graduate Trainee Cost Management
- Graduate Trainee Electronics
- Graduate Trainee Management
- Accounting- CIMA/CGMA
- Graduate Trainee IT
- Graduate Trainee Data Science
- Graduate Trainee Supply Chain Management
- Graduate Trainee Computer and Electronic Engineering
- Graduate Trainee Econometrics
Also Read: Danish Government Scholarship in Denmark
- If you are equipped with a Bachelors Degree or National Diploma and have the flexibility, energy and potential to proactively drive change and continuous improvement.
- Toyota will give you a platform to gain traction towards a bright future.
- Individuals who are agile learners and who are committed to self-development.
- Individuals who demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Individuals who share our values.
- Individuals who share our passion for change and improvement.
- Academic proficiency
- Applicants are required to be South African citizens
How to Apply:
There is an Online Application System to apply for Toyota Graduate Trainee Program 2023. After Online Application, Toyota’s recruiter will be in contact with you to complete a series of Following Assessments:
- Panel Virtual Interview
- Technical Presentation
- Psychometric Assessments
The 2 year development program starts on the 1st of February 2023
Deadline: Not specified