Koc University Turkish Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. The scholarship is offered for masters and PhD studies. Hence,The scholarship provides tuition waiver, monthly stipend, housing aid, private health insurance and travel support.
The Koc University Scholarship is for those who want to Study MS, MBA, Masters, LLB, or Ph.D. in a Leading Famous Turkish University in any academic Fields & Majors offered at Koc University. There are More than 70 brand New and Exciting Graduate Programs are being offered this year.
There is no separate application required for the Koc University Scholarship, if you have received an admission offer you will be automatically considered for the scholarship. Koç University is well established and one of the most prestigious universities in Turkey. The University has emerged as a center of global excellence in science and education.
Koç University is a non-profit private university in Istanbul, Turkey. It started education in temporary buildings in İstinye in 1993 and moved to its current Rumelifeneri campus near Sarıyer in 2000. Koç University is ranked highest in Turkey according to the 2021 Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Details of Koc University Turkish Scholarship:
- Level: Masters| postgraduate
- Deadline:varies according to course
- Funding: fully funded
- Eligible nationalities: open to all international students
- Type of study: full time study
- Country: Turkey
- University: Koc university
- Field of study: various field of study
Eligibility of Koc University Turkish Scholarship:
Eligibility criteria for the KOÇ University Scholarship in Turkey:
- Students from all countries can apply.
- Students must have excellent academic achievement.
- They must be willing to go back to their home countries after completing their studies in Turkey.
- The eligibility criteria are different for each program; visit the official website for details about the criteria of each course.
Benefits of Koc University Turkish Scholarship:
Master Scholarship Benefits
- 100% Full Tuition Scholarship
- Monthly Stipend
- Other Benefits
Ph.D. Scholarship Benefits
- 100% Tuition Scholarship
- Monthly Stipend
- Accommodation in the Koç University
- Health Insurance
- Office Space
- Travel Grants.
Suggested for you:University of Hawaii Scholarship 2023
How to apply for the scholarship:
- To apply to Koç University’s graduate programs as an international student you need to complete an online application form.
- Please check carefully the relevant Graduate School website for detailed guidance on admission requirements, eligibility, minimum scores, and application deadlines.
- Applications with missing documents will not be taken into consideration.
- You should not email or post any documents to the university.
- There is no need for a separate scholarship application. You only need to apply to the program(s) of your choice. Scholarship decisions are based on academic merit and not financial need.
- You can indicate in your Statement of Purpose if you are the recipient or have applied to a specific scholarship scheme (country-based).
- The application process is free. There is no application fee (except for Master without Thesis programs in the Graduate School of Business)
- Statement of Purpose
- Transcripts and GPA
- English Language Proficiency Test Results
- Referee Contact Details
- Other documentation may also be Required (See Specific Program Requirements)
Deadline of the scholarship: Varies according to course