Application for the University of Hawaii Scholarship 2023 is now open! Candidates who would love to study in the United States can now apply for the scholarship. Masters and postgraduate students can apply. Students all over the world and in the United States are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The Asia Development Bank supports this and enrolls 300 students to study their Masters and postgraduate degree programs. The scholarship is a fully funded one and it would be covering all expenses for both the international students and United Citizen students.
Details of the University of Hawaii Scholarship 2023
- Funding: Fully funded
- Level: Masters and PhD
- Deadline: December 1, 2022
- Type of Study: Full- time course
Country: United States
- University: University of Hawaii
- Field of Study: Available fields are:
- Business Administration
- Master of Law
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Tropical Plant, and Soil Science
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources and Environmental Management
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Pacific Island Studies
- Pacific Region: American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Marianas, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna Islands.
- Southeast Asia: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam.
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Iran, India, Pakistan, Maldives, Nepal, Sri Lanka.
- East Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan.
Also Read: Heinrich boll foundation scholarships
- Must have a bachelor’s degree with the best academic records.
- Must have two years of professional experience at the time of application.
- The Candidate must be fluent in the English Language.
- Must be in good health.
- Must be under the age of 35 years or in some senior programs under 45 years of age.
- The candidates must agree to return to their home country after completion of their studies.
How to Apply:
Candidates will have to fill out the online application form. To, Apply Please Visit Official website of the University of Hawaii, link available below
Benefits of the University of Hawaii Scholarship 2023
- The university will cover complete tuition fees for masters and doctoral studies.
- First-time airfare from the student’s home country will be given.
- The Scholarship achievers will be given a stipend to cover food charges and incidental expenses.
- Students will be given medical and health insurance.
- Stipend for books, material, and other academic supplies will be given to students.
- For students who will do research work, a stipend for the thesis will be given.
- The last date of the University of Hawaii British Columbia is 1st December 2022