Harvard University MBA scholarship is open for the academic year 2023. The MBA scholarship is one of the top business scholarships in the world, delivering high-level learning and exposure to international students. Harvard, known for being the hub of brilliant students, offers a fully funded scholarship for business students.
Since the Boustany Foundation sponsors this program, the Harvard University MBA Scholarship is also identified as Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship for international students. The aim of offering a fully funded scholarship in a top University is to promote quality education. Boustany Foundation is eager to make education accessible to underprivileged students. Also, this scholarship plays a big role in the multi cultural exchange insight because it is open to students from any background.
- Funding: Full Funding
- Level: Master’s
- Deadline: May 31, 2023.
- Type of Study: Full Time
- Country: USA
- University: Harvard University.
- Field of Study: Business
- Nationality: International
Eligibility of Harvard University MBA scholarship:
These are the criteria to apply for the Harvard University MBA scholarship:
- The scholarship program is open to all nationalities.
- Applicants of Lebanon will be given preference.
- Applicants must have good academic records.
- They should demonstrate an optimistic attitude toward bringing positive change in the world.
- Moreover, proficiency in the English language is mandatory.
- Furthermore, the applicant must have received an offer letter from Harvard University.
How to Apply for Harvard University MBA scholarship:
- The application is online. Applicants must first apply for regular admission at Harvard University.
- After receiving the offer letter from Harvard, they can apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must submit all the required documents via mail.
- Selected applicants have to appear in the interview. It can be either virtual or in-person.
You may be interested; United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
The Harvard University MBA scholarship provides the following benefits:
- Applicants will receive a grant of USA 102,200 for the entire program. This makes USA 51,000 per year for university tuition fees.
- The Boustany Foundation will cover the accommodation and food expenses during the internship program.
- Selected international students will get an opportunity to do an internship at Boustany Foundation.
- Gain professional work experience; enhance knowledge and skills while implementing their theoretical knowledge in practice.
- Top managers of the organization will supervise the internship projects.
- Students will get the chance to travel to Monaco for free.
- Ultimately, this is a chance to get work experience from a top organization and study at the top university in the world.
- Updated CV/Resume.
- One Photograph.
- GMAT scores.
- Most importantly, an offer letter from Harvard University.