Application for the AAUW Scholarship 2023 in USA is now open! The scholarship is a fully funded one in USA for eligible international applicants in other to pursue their PhD/Masters/Postdoctoral degree programs from accredited U.S institutions. The scholarship are for international women who are not U.S citizens or permanent residents, who have it in mind to return to their country after completion of their studies. The AAUW will be covering all expenses related to the scholarship program.
Details of the AAUW Scholarship 2023 in USA
- Funding: Fully funded
- Level: Masters/PhD/Postdoctoral
- Deadline: 15th November 2022
- Type of Study: Full-time ccours
- Country: U.S.A
- Field of Study: Various fields available
- Nationality: Females who are not United States residents or permanent residents
- Have nationality in a country other than the U.S.
- Have an academic degree (earned in the U.S. or overseas) corresponding to a U.S. bachelor’s degree finished by 15th November 2022.
- Propose to return to her home country to pursue a professional career
Be capable of English (See below for acceptable Tests)
- Postdoctoral candidates must provide proof of their doctorate degree; hold a doctorate confidential as a research degree (e.g., Ph.D., Ed.D., D.B.A., D.M.) or an M.F.A. by November 15, 2021; and designate where they will conduct their research.
- Master’s/first professional degree and doctoral runners must be registered in a U.S. accredited institution situated in the U.S. during the fellowship year.
English Language Test Criteria
Minimum adequate scores are as follows:
- TOEFLiBT (Internet-Based Test): 79
- TOEFL Essentials: 8.5
- Revised TOEFL Paper-Delivered Test: 60
- A written statement verifying the candidate’s native language is English.
- Academic transcript or diploma confirmatory one of the following:
- A secondary diploma or undergraduate degree is from an English-speaking organization.
- One semester of full-time study in the applicant’s chastisement at an English-speaking institution between November 2020 and November 2022. (This can be known as English Proficiency Language Certificate)
- Three Recommendations Letters for Scholarship
- Proof of highest degree
Also Read: Nippon Foundation Fellowship
Benefits of the AAUW Scholarship 2023 in USA
The AAUW Scholarship 2023 in USA will be providing the following:
- Educational Expenditures
- Living Expenditures
- Dependent child care.
- Travel to professional meetings, conferences, or seminars that do not beat 10% of the fellowship total.
- August 1, 2022: Application opens.
November 15, 2022, by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time: Deadline for online submission of application, references, and supporting documents.
- April 15, 2023: Notification of decisions emailed to all candidates. AAUW is not able to honor requests for former notification.
- July 1, 2023–June 30, 2024: Fellowship year