University of Melbourne Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. These scholarship is restricted to Masters and PhD studies. The scholarship cover full tuition fees, traveling allowance, living allowance of of $31,200 per year and academic expenses.
In recent university ratings, the University of Melbourne was ranked as number 1 in Australia and number 31 making it one of the acing universities in world. Established in 1853, and a public-spirited institution, it is known with distinctive contributions to the society in research, learning and teaching and engagement.
Details of University of Melbourne scholarship:
- Level: Undergraduate finalist| masters|phd
- Deadline: October 31,2022.
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationalities: open to all international students
- Type of study: full time study
- University: university of Melbourne
- Field of study: various field of study
Eligibility of University of Melbourne scholarship:
To be eligible for University of Melbourne scholarships, you must:
- Have applied, or will be applying, for and meet the entry requirements for a Master’s or Doctorate’s degree at the University of Melbourne.
- Or be currently enrolled in a Master’s or Doctorate’s degree at the University of Melbourne
suggested for you: Stellenbosch University DeepMind Scholarship
Benefits of University of Melbourne scholarship:
The scholarship program offers the following:
- Full compensation of tuition fees : two years for master’s degree and four years for a doctorate.
- Living allowance of $31,200 per year.
- For the PhD level, the allowance includes paid leave and maternity and parental leave.
- Relocation allowance of $3,000 for students residing outside Australia or $2,000 for students leaving states or territories apart from Victoria.
How to apply for the scholarship:
Eligible applicants who would like to apply for this scholarship must follow one of the options below to submit their application:
- If you are a new student and have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course,you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships.
- If you have accepted a graduate research course offer and deferred commencement in order to be reconsidered for a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31 October to to be considered for a scholarship in the following year.
- if you are currently enrolled in a graduate research course for which you seek a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year.
Deadline of the scholarship: October 31,2022.