The Swiss government scholarship is aimed at young researchers from abroad who have completed master”s degree or PhD. and at foreign artist holding a bachelors degree.This scholarship provides a monthly payment, exemption of tuition fees, health insurance, air fare and housing allowance.
The Swiss Scholarship is sponsored by the Federal Commission of Scholarships (FCS) in collaboration with the Swiss government. Swiss Government Scholarship awards scholarships to more than 180 Countries. Participants with any Nationality are eligible. Highly qualified postgraduate researchers from all academic fields as well as young medical doctors can apply for this scholarship.
Research scholarships are awarded for research or study at all Swiss cantonal universities, universities of applied sciences, and the two federal institutes of technology. Only candidates nominated by an academic mentor at one of these higher education institutions will be considered.
Art scholarships are open to art students wishing to pursue an initial master’s degree in Switzerland. Art scholarships are awarded for study at any Swiss conservatory or university of the arts. Only those who have already been awarded a place to study may apply. This scholarship is available to students from a limited number of countries only.
Details of Swiss Government scholarship:
- Level: Masters| PhD| Research scholarship
- Deadline: November 30,2022.
- Funding: fully funded
- Eligible nationalities: open to all international students
- Type of study: full time and part time course-work
- Country: Switzerland
- University: Swiss Government / Swiss Universities
- Field of study: various field of study
Eligibility of Swiss Government scholarship:
- Required Language is English.
- All world countries.
- Master’s degree or equivalent university degree achieved before 31 July 2022 (degree certificate) recognized by the Swiss university. As a proof, the degree has to be submitted to the Federal Commission for Scholarships before the start of the scholarship.
- Applicants must be born after 31 December 1987.
- Applicants who have been in Switzerland since more than one year at the beginning of the scholarship in September are not eligible.
- Applicants must provide a letter from an academic host professor (including her/his short CV) at the chosen Swiss university confirming why she/he is willing to supervise and support the research. Without such support, the application will be rejected.
- Applicants must have a research proposal including a time frame. This is the centerpiece of the application. The applicant must devote all required attention to it.
- Applicants must be in command of the necessary language skills required for the research/studies.
- Applicants who have already benefited from a Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship are not eligible to apply for a second scholarship.
- Scholarship holders are expected to move to Switzerland during their grant period.
Benefits of Swiss Government scholarship:
The Swiss Government is awarding Fully Funded Scholarships in Switzerland for international students & will cover all the Expenses given below:
- Monthly Stipend
- Tuition Fee
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Health Insurance
- Housing Allowance
- Research Fund
Suggested for you:Murdoch University RTP Scholarships 2023
How to apply for the scholarship:
- select the continent with your country for receiving further information and the application documents
- check the application deadline and the different types of scholarship on offer. these varies according to countries
- A short cv
- A letter of motivation
- A research plan of maximum of 5 pages using the FCS
- submits two sets of documents 1-original and 1-copy
- the first set must contain the original signed documents having two letters of recommendation ( if applicable attested in English )
- the second set must contain a copy of the first set except for recommendation letters
- A typed and printed FCS form with photo
Deadline of the scholarship: November 30,2022.