Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate, masters and PhD studies. The scholarship provides complete scholarships to students which cover the entire duration of the program.
Every year Heinrich Boll Foundation announced 1, 400 Scholarships. This German Scholarship is available to all Subjects and Students from all over the world. Heinrich böll Foundation Scholarship is one of the renowned scholarships in Germany. Applicants from all over the world can apply for these world-famous scholarships.
The scholarship is awarded to those students who showcase academic excellence and are socially active. They also must believe in the basic value of the foundation which are sustainability, democracy, human rights, self determination and justice.
The Heinrich Böll Foundation grants scholarships to approximately 1,000 undergraduates, graduates, and doctoral students of all subjects and nationalities per year, who are pursuing their degree at universities, universities of applied sciences (‘Fachhochschulen’), or universities of the arts (‘Kunsthochschulen’) in Germany.
The Heinrich Böll Foundation works independently and nurtures a spirit of intellectual openness. They maintain a world wide network with currently 34 international offices. They cooperate closely with 16 state-level Böll Foundations in each of Germany’s federal states, and we support talented, socio-politically engaged undergraduate and graduate students in Germany and abroad.
Details of Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship:
- Deadline: September 1,2022.
- Funding: fully funded
- Eligible nationalities: Open to all nationalities
- Type of study: full time course-work
- Country: Germany
- University: the Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung
- Field of study: various field of study
Eligibility of Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship:
- Excellent School grades and academic record.
- Record of the Required level of German language (B2 oder DSH)
- Social Engagement
- connecting with the goals of the Foundation
- responsible, motivated, reliable individuals willing to play an active role in the Foundation’s work
Benefits of Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship:
- For non-EU students, the monthly allowance is €850 per month plus various allowances. In some cases, tuition fees are possible in Germany.
- EU students: The amount varies, but a maximum of €649 per month plus €300 for book money; tuition fees are not possible in Germany but are possible to a limited extent in other countries.
- This scholarship covers the regular study period, which may be extended by one semester.
- Students from outside the EU are entitled to a monthly allowance of €1,200 plus a €100 mobility allowance, plus various extra allowances; tuition fees are not possible.
- For students from the European Union: €1350 per month stipend plus €100 per month allowance for research costs. There are no tuition fees in Germany, but limited fees are possible elsewhere.
- The scholarship is normally awarded for two years, but can be extended twice by half a year at most.
How to apply for the scholarship:
- Find out about the Heinrich application requirements and the application process.
- Gather information on the Heinrich application process and the requested documents.
- Register yourself for the online application portal.
- Complete the Online Application and submit the required documents.
- Complete Application Form.
- Student enrolment certificate.
- College or university lecturer Reference letter
- University Entrance Qualification or Equivalent.
- International Students to apply for a Master’s program have to submit: a certified copy of your first-degree certificate.
- List of academic certificates if you have already initiated your studies.
- German language proficiency. Not less than DSH 2 or Level B2.
Deadline of the scholarship: September 1,2022.