Application for the HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2023 is now available! The scholarship is for Pakistan Students who would love to be awarded the HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2023. The Morocco scholarship are offered by the Moroccan Agency of international cooperation (AMCI).
Pakistani students who would love to further their bachelors, masters and PhD degree are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The scholarship is a fully funded one for the my academic session of 2022/2023.
The Kingdom of Morocco offering scholarships to Pakistani students who intended to enroll themselves in Bachelors, Masters and PhD Programs. Since this scholarship is offered by the Moroccan Government, hence, No additional financial responsibility will be on part of the Higher Education Commission Islamabad.
Details of the HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2023
- Funding: Fully funded
- Level: Bachelors, Masters and PhD
- Deadline: September 20, 2022
- Type of Study: Full-time course
- Country: Morocco
- University: Morocco Universities
- Field of Study: Various fields available including Medical, Engineering, Agricultural etc
- Scholarship name: HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2023
- Eligible Nationality: Open to all Pakistani students
- Be a Pakistani/AJK national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJK.
- No dual nationality will be accepted.
The selected scholar shall be available to start his/her academic studies in the Moroccan Universities by the start of the academic year in September/October 2023.
- A minimum of 12 years of education (FSC/A-level) degree for an undergraduate program.
- Age 19-23 years.
- A minimum of 16 years of education in the relevant fields of study for the Master’s program
- At least 18 years of study in the relevant field of study for admission to a PhD program at a relevant Moroccan university.
- The applicant shall not currently be availing any other scholarship.
- Applicants must fulfill other requirements set by the concerned university in Morocco.
- The candidate must not be suspended from the Kingdom of Morocco earlier due to any criminal activity.
- Mode of Communication is French language and those who do not have sufficient level of the French language, need to take language upgrade course in the first academic year and after successfully passing language course can be enrolled in a degree program.
- No repetition in a language course is allowed.
- Linguistic fields, Arabic literature & Islamic studies are taught in Arabic and applicants of these fields have to learn Arabic.
Also Read: The Smart Scholarship 2022
Benefits of the HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2023
- HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022/23 for Pakistani Students is a Full Free Scholarship program for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
Details of the scholarship coverage is given below:
- Full Tuition Fee will be covered.
- Monthly Stipend
- Free Accommodation
- Free Meals
- Medical Facility
How to Apply:
- The Application Form is in French but should be filled in English.
- For the convenience of applicants, Un-Official English Translation of French form is uploaded
- Download it and just understand the form. Don’t fill this form.
- Download and fill AMCI application form available in French at Click Here .
- Please note that AMCI application form is in French language but the applicant needs to fill his/her particulars in the English language for consideration of HEC & AMCI.
The last date of the HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2023 is September 20, 2022.