The Google Lime Scholarship’s objective is to motivate and support students in overcoming the barriers that prevent them from pursuing careers in technology and computers.
Google has partnered with Lime Connect, a nonprofit that assists students with disabilities as they pursue education and prospective careers, to help university students with disabilities achieve their academic goals in the field of computer science. Depending on where they are studying, the selected students will either get 5,000 CAD or 10,000 USD for the current academic year.
By removing the barriers preventing people from entering these fields, Google’s education and scholarship program aims to motivate and assist students in becoming future leaders in computing and technology. In order to support university students with disabilities in achieving their academic goals in the field of computer science, Google has partnered with Lime Connect, a nonprofit organization that supports students with disabilities as they pursue education and potential careers. For the academic year 2023–2024, chosen students will receive either 10,000 USD (for those studying in the US) or 5,000 CAD (for those studying in Canada).
Read: Cartoon Network Internship: Cartoon Network Summer Production Internships 2023
- Name of the scheme: Google Lime Scholarship
- Launched by: Google and lime connect
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Last date: update soon
- Official site: limeconnect.com
- Amount: The Google Lime Scholarships is worth $10,000 or 5,000 CAD.
- Sponsor: Google in affiliation with Lime Connect
- Target Audience: Undergraduates and Graduates
Objective Of Scholarship
The scholarship sponsors established this scholarship program with the intention of helping the next generation of innovators maximize their potential through financial assistance.
Benefits Of Lime Scholarship
Students pursuing computer science courses will get $10000 under the scholarship program for study abroad in the US and $5,000 for study abroad in Canada. The award will be promptly deposited into the applicant’s bank account.
Who can apply For Google Lime Scholarship?
Those interested in applying must:
- Have, or believe they have, a physical or mental impairment
- Be registered for the current academic year as an undergraduate or graduate student at a university.
- For the current academic year, want to enrol in a university in the US or Canada as a full-time student.
- Maintain a high level of performance in school
- Have a degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similarly comparable technical field in your sights.
- Show leadership and enthusiasm for technology and computer science
Through Lime Connect, you will be required to submit an online application that asks you to:
- Background data in general (e.g. contact information and details about your current and intended universities)
- Transcripts of grades from both your current and previous colleges (if you have earned a prior degree)
- One recommendation letter from a professor, instructor, adviser, or manager
Three brief essay questions and answers
- The overall quality of the applicants’ essays and other application materials will be taken into consideration when choosing the recipients.
Also Read: 15 Cheapest Universities in Florida for International Students
Google Lime Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
- You must access Lime Connect’s official website in order to submit an application for the program.
- You must select the “Programs” option from the portal’s home page.
- Select the scholarship choice from the information shown.
- The “Google Lime Scholarship for Computer Science and Computer Engineering Students in the United States and Canada” should be chosen.
- Go to the How to Apply section after reading the information that appears on the screen.
- When you select “The Lime Network,” a new page will load.
- Choosing “Don’t have an account? Sign up here! then the form will display.
- Fill out the form with your information, then click the next button.
- Once you’ve finished registering, the user dashboard will appear.
- There is a link to the Google Lime Scholarship application form.
- After clicking the link, a screen with the form will appear.
- Specify the details and submit any relevant papers.
- Fill out the application, then submit it by the deadline.
Selection of the appellants will be made on the following basis:
- Screening of application will be made
- A Shortlist of the candidates will be made on the basis of their academic performance and extracurricular activities.
- Selected candidates will get the award.
FAQS on Google Lime Scholarship
What is Google Lime scholarship?
Designed to help aspiring students pursuing computer science or gaming degrees excel in technology and become leaders in the field. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
How many people win the Generation Google scholarship?
These students have demonstrated a passion for technology, academic excellence, and have proven themselves as exceptional leaders and role models. They will join a community of over 2,800 Google scholarship recipients
What is the easiest scholarship to get in Canada?
Anne Vallee Ecological Fund.
Canada Memorial Scholarship.
Surfshark Privacy and Security Scholarship.
Trudeau Scholarships and Fellowships.
Carleton University Awards for International Students.
Recommended for you:
- Mygreatlakes Student Loan Review 2023
- AMDA college acceptance rate 2023
- Birkenstock student discount 2023
- Barry university acceptance rate 2023
- NYU Tisch Acceptance Rate 2023