DAAD Scholarship In Germany 2023-2024 supported by BMZ applications are currently being accepted (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development). This is a fully-funded German master’s and doctoral scholarship for overseas students from all around the world in 2023.
Foreign students who are awarded a DAAD scholarship can choose from a wide variety of universities and academic subjects. More than 10,000 scholarships are awarded annually by the DAAD to both German and international students. This is the best opportunity and scholarship to study in Germany for free in the globe.
The term of a DAAD master’s scholarship in Germany is 12 to 24 months, whereas the duration of a doctorate is 36 months. All student expenses and tuition will be funded by the DAAD scholarship program.
This is a fully financed worldwide postgraduate scholarship program in which students will take courses relevant to sustainable development goals that will enable them bring about good change in their societies. A candidate may submit an application from any discipline.
DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarship grants scholarships for two-year master’s degree programs but few for doctoral degree programs. All candidates will have the opportunity to make new friends, learn a new language, experience a new culture, and advance in their careers.
In Germany, this DAAD scholarship 2023/24 is a full scholarship program. The scholarship will cover educational expenses, a monthly stipend, health and accident insurance, a travel allowance, a family housing allowance, and a monthly rent subsidy. It is the best opportunity for overseas students to study on scholarship at prestigious German universities.
see also: Top 10 Scholarships in Wisconsin
Details of the DAAD Scholarship In Germany
- Country: Germany
- Scholarship funded by: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Funding: Fully funded
- Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Deadline: Varies from University to University
Fields of Study:
- Development-related sciences
- Engineering (Sciences)
Architecture (and related) / Urban Development
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Health-related Sciences
- Education Sciences
- Media Sciences
- Political Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Geography & Geosciences
- Forestry Science
- Social Sciences
- Business Administration
Eligibility of the DAAD Scholarship In Germany
All candidates from underdeveloped nations. Applicants possess a bachelor’s degree (often a four-year program) in a relevant field.
The average age of your degrees should not exceed six years. Candidates possess a minimum of two years of professional experience.
English language requirements: based on the chosen program of study; visit the scholarship brochure or the website of the chosen program of study.
check out: 30 Best Universities in Germany for Computer Science
Benefits of the DAAD Scholarship In Germany
The DAAD Scholarships for postgraduate study in Germany in 2023 pay full expenses for the recipients. It contains:
- A monthly allowance will be granted.
- 861 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- The cost of education will be covered.
- Accident and health insurance will be given.
- There will be a travel allowance granted.
- Accommodation allowance would be covered for the family members.
- There will be a monthly rent assistance granted.
Required Documents For The DAAD Scholarship In Germany
The DAAD Scholarship Application can be located inside the “Registration Procedure.” A curriculum vitae signed by hand (use the Europass sample form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu).
A handwritten message of inspiration. The recommendation letter (s). Professional recommendation letter(s) from your employer
Confirmation of the employer’s employment in their home country and, if possible, a re-employment guarantee. Language: English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: only one academic TOEFL is accepted)
German is necessary for courses taught in German and, if available, for courses taught in English. Copies of conferred academic degrees Copies of educational records
- Personal Motivational Letter
- The recommendation letter
- Experience letter or Employment letter.
- English Language Capability
- Official Copies of the Academic Diplomas
- Official Copies of the Student’s Academic Transcripts
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship in Germany
- All applicants must submit their applications directly through the scholarship’s official website.
- Click on Application Procedure on the official website to view the application procedure in its entirety.
- An applicant need not apply directly to the university.
- A candidate must submit an application to one postgraduate program. (maximum for 3 courses)
Deadline For The Scholarship
The application deadline for DAAD scholarships in Germany for the academic years 2023-2024 varies by university and by program.
FAQs On DAAD Scholarship In Germany
How can I get DAAD scholarship in Germany?
You have to apply online. To do this, you must register in the DAAD portal. In the scholarship database, first select your chosen scholarship programme and then the tab "Submit application". Note that this tab is only shown during an ongoing application period.
Who is eligible for DAAD scholarship?
The minimum requirement to apply for a DAAD scholarship normally is an IELTS (band 6) certificate or TOEFL (minimum score 550 paper based, 213 computer based and 80 internet based). German: For those courses taught in German, a DSH 2 or Test DaF 4 certificate is necessary for matriculation.
Is DAAD scholarship easy to get?
DAAD scholarships in Germany requirements aren't too difficult to meet. To secure DAAD funding, applicants must have completed a Bachelors degree or be in their final year of studies. There is no upper age limit, although there may be a maximum time between finishing your Bachelors and taking up a DAAD grant.
Is DAAD scholarship free?
Selection is based on subject-related criteria. DAAD scholarships do not have to be paid back. They usually consist of a monthly scholarship payment (currently, for example, € 861 for graduates and € 1,200 for doctoral/PhD students) and a flat-rate travel allowance.
- Programs on Marketing in Germany 2023
- The 10 Highest-Paying Companies to Work for in Germany
- Study Masters in Germany in English for Free in 2023
- 20 Best Universities in Germany for International Students
- 12 Tuition-Free Universities in Germany in 2022
- 10 Cheapest Universities in Germany for International students in 2022
- 15 Best Technical Universities in Germany in 2022
- Best Mechanical Engineering Universities in Germany 2022
- Top 15 English Universities in Germany for International Students
- 5 English Speaking Public Universities in Germany