The results of the Common University Entrance Test (CUET UG 2022) are currently being eagerly awaited by the test-takers. According to rumors, the Ministry of Education is still finalizing the Common University Entrance Test results for each discipline and stream for 2022. The last Common University Entrance Test was conducted on August 20, 2022. The tests started on July 15th, 2022.
The answer keys are currently available on the official website for candidates who were able to participate in their respective subject exam. With the help of the answer keys, students can evaluate their exam questions. Specific cut-off grades for admission will be announced by various institutions and universities following the official publication of results. The article below contains details about Expected Cut-Off Marks for CUET Answer Key Download, Exam Paper Analysis, and more.
Overview of the Common University Entrance Test PG Cut-Off Marks
The National Testing Agency (NTA) administers the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) on behalf of the University Grant Commission (UGC). In CBT Mode, the Common University Entrance Test is offered for Post Graduate programs at 42 universities. The correct Common University Entrance Test PG Cut off scores and Evey University’s merit list are now being made public. Every single CUET PG Cut Off Mark and Merit List for all different types of candidates have been added.
- NTA (National Testing Agency) is the conducting body.
- Conduct is repeated once a year.
- Exam Level – Postgraduate Courses
- Online application method
- Exam Mode: Online (Computer-based Test)
- Question type: Multiple-choice questions
- CUET Mode of Counseling – Offline
- Official webpage – VISIT HERE
What is CUET?
The National Testing Agency conducts the Common University Entrance Test (CUET), formerly known as the “Central Universities Common Entrance Test” (CUCET), which is an all-India test required for enrollment in 45 Central Universities of India’s undergraduate, integrated, postgraduate, diploma, certification, and research programs. Many more State Universities and Reputable Universities in India also accept it.
CUET Exam Format
The CUET Exam pattern has undergone the following changes, which are detailed below:
1. The computer-based test (CBT) format will be used to administer the CUET exam.
2. The CUET Exam 2023 will have 4 major sections:
- Languages (As a medium and “Language”), Section IA, paragraph 13
- 20 Languages in Section IB
- 27 Domain-Specific Subjects in Section II
- Section III: General Examination
3. A candidate is permitted to take a total of nine tests in the following ways.
- Maximum of 06 Domain Subjects from Section II, maximum of 02 languages from Sections IA and IB combined, and maximum of the General Test from Section III.
- Maximum of 05 Domain Subjects from Section II and General Test from Section III. Maximum of 03 languages from Sections IA and IB combined.
4. The CUET 2023 exam will consist of multiple-choice questions.
Candidates have the option of selecting a combination of up to two languages and six domain-specific tests, or three languages and five. Now there will be two seats available for the CUET admission exam in 2022. The first slot lasts for 45 to 195 minutes, and the second lasts for 45 to 225 minutes.
Five points are awarded for each accurate response, while one point is subtracted for each incorrect one.
How to Check the CUET Cut-Off Marks
The guidelines on how to check the CUET Cut and Off Marks must be read by the candidates. The steps are laid out in depth and in an easy-to-understand manner in the paragraphs that follow.
- Candidates must go to the NTA’s official website.
- Under the Public Notice Section, they must click on the CUET Cut-Off Marks Link.
- The candidates will be taken to a new page after this.
- Candidates can get the CUET Merit List PDF on the new page.
- For later use, they can click on it to download it.
Previous Year’s CUET PG Cut-Off Marks
The cutoff for the prior year’s CUET PG is not specified anywhere. In reality, the CUET cutoff points have only been in place since this year. Candidates should be careful of bogus notifications or updates if they are looking for the CUET PG Cut off Previous Year. It is essential to be aware of the CUCET cut-off scores for each program and category from the previous year.
Cut-off Marks for CUET for 2022
The universities will soon publish the CUET Cut Off Marks. There is currently no reference for the CUET Merit List because this is the first time the CUET PG Exam 2022 is being held for the Post Graduate Seats across 42 universities in a centralized way. Students will be eligible to apply for admission to postgraduate programs at various universities based on their performance in the CUET PG Cut-Off marks 2022 exam.
Expected Cut-Off Marks for CUET PG 2022
The anticipated cut-off scores for the CUET Entrance exam 2022 are listed in the table below. After the CUET PG Official cut-off scores and merit list are made public, this may change. Wait for the official CUET PG cut-off scores and merit list.
- General/UR- 230-240
- EWS – 220-230
- OBC – 220-230
- SC – 200-210
- ST – 200-210
- PwD – 185-195
Note that these are just speculated cut off marks, the official cut-off marks will be released soon.
Eligibility of Common University Entrance Test
The Common University Entrance Test 2022 exam requires that candidates have successfully finished class 12 in a particular stream. There is no further restriction on applicants’ ages specified who want to take the CUET exam. Your performance on the Common University Entrance Test will be important if you have passed the 12th grade and want to pursue graduation from a reputable university. As a result, you should begin preparing for the Common University Entrance Test in addition to the 12th grade exams since many prestigious universities only admit students who score well on these exams.
Frequently Asked Questions on CUET
How Many Colleges Took the CUET Postgraduate Exam in 2022?
The CUET PG Participating schools are 66 universities.
What is the Anticipated cut-off for CUET?
The CUET Expected Cut Off Marks 2022 are probably modest and ordinary because the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) was first offered in 2022.