University of New South Wales scholarship provides a wide range of scholarships and awards to support international students commencing full-time study at UNSW.
The scholarships and awards are granted by various organizations, including the UNSW Foundation, the Australian Government and the Faculty, School or Supervisor.
Subsequently,The University of New South Wales is an Australian public research university located in the Sydney suburb of Kensington. University of New South Wales (UNSW) was established in 1949 and is a public research institution located in Sydney. QS World University Rankings has ranked this university at 44th in the world. More than 63,000 national and international students enrolled in the university
Hence,The scholarships and awards are available for a variety of courses, including undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. The scholarships and awards provide financial assistance to cover the costs of tuition, travel and living expenses.
However,The University of South wales scholarship and awards are also available for students who are members of specific groups, such as Indigenous Australians, people with disabilities and people from disadvantaged backgrounds. The scholarships and awards are offered to international students who demonstrate financial need, academic merit or both.
These prestigious scholarships are awarded to high-achieving students from a range of backgrounds, providing them with the opportunity to develop their research skills and knowledge alongside some of the world’s leading academics. recipients will receive a full fee waiver as well as a living allowance for the duration of their studies.
In addition, UNSW International Research Scholarships provide recipients with the opportunity to interact with other scholars from around the world and to gain valuable cross-cultural experience. If you are an international student who is passionate about undertaking postgraduate research, then a UNSW International Research Scholarship could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Details of University of South wales scholarship:
- Level: undergraduate|postgraduate
- Deadline: September 30, 2022
- Funding: $28,854 per annum
- Eligible nationalities: open to all international students
- Type of study: full time course-work
- Country: Australia
- university: University of South wales
- Field of study: various field of study
Eligibility of University of South wales scholarship:
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Applicants from all over the world are accepted by any nationality.
- For a Masters by research:A bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honors from the University of Sydney or another approved institution
- For Ph.D. Research Program:You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree performed at a high academic standard, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, excellence, and capability.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree
Suggested for you:Algoma university scholarship
Benefits of University of South wales scholarship:
- $28,854 covering tuition fee and the likes
- guaranteed fast-track application and interview for on-campus accommodation at UNSW
- invitation to UNSW networking events
- guaranteed entry to UNSW professional development program
- ceremony to award the scholarship
How to apply for the scholarship:
Interested and eligible applicants for the UNSW Scholarships for International Students are to register an account in the Scholarship Application Online portal.
- Submit online admission application
- register and complete your scholarship application
- Academic certificates
- Volunteer experience reference letter or work experience reference letter.
- High school report card.
Deadline of the scholarship: September 30, 2022