The Singapore Government Scholarships 2023–24 are now accepting applications. For the Singapore International Pre-Graduated Award (SIPGA) and Singapore government scholarships International Graduate Award (SINGA), all international students from all over the world are eligible to apply. Students are advised to apply if they wish to pursue a Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD, or Post Doctoral degree from Singapore. Any student from anywhere in the world may apply for one of the prestigious Scholarships. Fully funded scholarships are offered for the 2022–2023 academic year. English will be used to teach the courses.
The Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) were partners in the Singapore International Student Scholarship for International Students. You will pursue your education at one university.
Details of Singapore Government Scholarships 2023-24
- University: National University of Singapore
- Scholarship: Singapore Government Scholarships
- Degree level: BS, MS, PhD, Post Doc
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
- Award Country: Singapore
- Last Date: 1 March 2023 (for BS) & 1 October 2023 (for MS, PhD)
Full-fee scholarships to study abroad are available through the Singapore Government Scholarships 2023–24 for International Students. Below is more information:
A*STAR International Fellowship for Post Doctoral:
SINGA Scholarship for MS, PhD
Details for Students Pursuing BS or MS Programmes in Singapore:
- For the Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA), students of all nationalities who are studying Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees are eligible.
- Supports Short-Term Research from Top Singapore Universities for a Period of No Less Than Two Months or No More Than Six Months.
Details for PhD students interested in studying in Singapore:
- Open to all graduates from around the world. The purpose of the SINGA (Singapore International Graduate Award) Scholarship
- Get a doctorate from one of the top Singaporean universities.
- The PhD programme under the Singapore Scholarship lasts for roughly 4 years.
Also Read: 100+ AI Tools You Need To Know
Fields of Study Available for Short-Term Research BS, MS:
- Related fields in the biomedical sciences, physical sciences, and engineering.
Fields of Study Available for PhD
Research specialties Generally speaking, there are two categories under the PhD Degree Programme:
- BioMedical Sciences, Engineering and physical science.
Qualification Standards For BS and MS Students
- Become Singaporean. Those who apply from other countries must aspire to become Singaporeans.
- Students enrolled in master’s programmes or third- or fourth-year undergraduates.
Qualifications For PhD Students
- Open to all international graduates who have strong academic records, a passion for research
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Positive evaluations from academic referees
How Do I Apply for Singapore Government Scholarships?
Applying for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2023–2024 can be done online.
To apply for the Singapore Government scholarships, follow the instructions below by the deadline:
- Scholarship for National Science (BS): 01-Mar-2023
- Scholarship in Computing and Information Science (ACIS) from A*STAR: 01-Aug-2023
- Singapore A*STAR Graduate Scholarship: 01-Aug-2023
- National Science Fellowship (Masters) deadline: October 1, 2023
- Ph.D. National Science Fellowship: 01-October 2023
- A*STAR International Fellowship (AIF): 01.Oct. 2023
- SINGA (Singapore International Graduate Award): June 1, 2023
FAQS on Singapore Government Scholarships
How can I get full scholarship in Singapore?
Visit the websites of NUS, NTU, and SMU to review the entrance requirements. Typically, you must apply to a university's bachelors curriculum. If you are admitted, you may then submit an application for the Singapore Ministry of Education-funded ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship.
Can I study in Singapore for free?
High expense of education: In Singapore, only local and national students are eligible for free higher education. Tuition costs are necessary for international students to pursue their education. The cost of the three-year course is between 24,000 and 60,000 SGD.
What scholarships are available for International students in Singapore?
ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship (AUS)
Science & Technology (S&T) Undergraduate Scholarship.
Chinese Studies Major Scholarship (Department of Chinese Studies)
NUS College Scholarships.
Benjy Grinberg Scholarship.
CIMB ASEAN Scholarship.
Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship.
Are scholarships hard to get in Singapore?
Admission to a Singapore institution is more difficult to obtain than scholarships to study there. Candidates must first submit an application for a Singapore student visa before submitting any scholarship applications to Singapore. Students must continue to get top grades in their previous academic courses in order to be considered for scholarship programmes.
- 30 Best Scholarships for Online Students
- The Medical Schools in Delaware
- Fully Funded Monaco Scholarships For International Students 2023/2024
- 20 sites to learn coding for free
- Best Online Geology Degree : Cost, Requirements.