Applications are being accepted for the King Abdullah University Scholarship in Saudi Arabia for the academic years 2023–2024. The KAUST Scholarship for Master and PhD Students 2023 is open to all international students worldwide. Applications are being accepted by KAUST for the spring and autumn of 2023. Applications are encouraged from students who desire to pursue their Masters, MS/PhD, or PhD doctorate degrees. For the Scholarship 2023 at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, there is no application fee. There are fully funded scholarships available for the 2023–2024 school year.
Every year, KAUST gives out almost 100 awards to students from all over the world. Natural sciences, engineering, computer science, physical sciences, and many other academic topics are available at KAUST.
The Saudi Arabian city of Thuwal is the home of the 2009-founded KAUST University. It is a private institution for research. The eighth-fastest growing university in the world is this one. Numerous domestic and international students are enrolled at the university. It offers education of the highest calibre.
Read Also: Engineering Schools at the Bachelor Level
Details of King Abdullah University Scholarship 2023-24
- University: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
- Degree level: Masters, MS/PhD, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Award country: Saudi Arabia
- Deadline: 30 April 2023
- Scholarship Link
The King Abdullah University Scholarship Programme is providing the award. The following expenses will be covered by this fully funded scholarship for international students studying in Saudi Arabia:
- Full tuition and the registration fee
- Free housing is available
- Living allowances range from $20,000 to $30,000 a year, depending on qualifications and degree programme progress.
- Dental and Medical Insurance
- Relocation assistance.
Available fields of study
The King Abdullah University Scholarship is provided in the following academic specialties and majors:
Eligibility Requirements for King Abdullah University Scholarship
- Any candidate from anywhere in the world is eligible, regardless of nationality.
- Candidates for master’s degree programmes must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates seeking doctoral degree programmes with a master’s degree are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health, have exemplary academic standing, and exhibit high moral character.
- A candidate cannot be awarded a scholarship and another one at the same time.
- The application form must be submitted in its entirety.
- No application fee is required.
Check the list of documents below carefully and prepare them. Applications for the King Abdullah University Scholarship must include six components.
- Language prerequisites: KAUST needs a minimum TOEFL IBT score of 79 or an IELTS band score of 6.5.If the candidate holds a degree from an approved university in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand, a TOEFL or IELTS score is not necessary.
How can I apply for a scholarship at King Abdullah University?
For the King Abdullah University Scholarship 2023–2024, you must apply online. To start an online application, click the “Apply Now” link and create an account on the website.
FAQs on King Abdullah University Scholarship
What are the conditions for KAUST scholarship?
Applicants should have a Bachelor's/Master's degree in one of the fields of study related to the university's academic curriculum. Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for Masters or PhD degree program. Scholarships are available for students from any country.
What is the stipend for King Abdullah Scholarship?
King Abdullah Scholarships provide financial support for scholarship recipients, including: Monthly stipends of at least CAD$2,800 for each single student (increased if the student is accompanied by his/her spouse and/or other dependants) Full tuition and fees paid directly to the educational institution.
How much is the KAUST scholarship monthly stipend?
The benefits of the KAUST Fellowship include: Full tuition support. Monthly living allowance (ranging between $20,000-30,000 annually, depending on qualifications and progression through degree programs) Housing
How long does it take for KAUST to reply?
Once you submit your application, if all your paperwork and documents are in order, the process takes no longer than six weeks.
Recommended for you:
- Best Chemical Engineering Schools in the World
- The Medical Schools in Delaware
- Top Pottery Classes in Atlanta
- Top 15 Military Schools For Kids In USA
- 10 Best Physics Schools in the World