CQUniversity RTP (RESEARCH TRAINING PROGRAM) Stipend Scholarships are established by the Australian Government. They provide financial assistance to both domestic and foreign students studying their Master’s and Doctorate programs at CQUniversity in Australia.
Brief Information about CQUniversity:
Originally founded in Rockhampton in 1967, CQUniversity Australia has experienced phenomenal growth in recent years seen by the remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses and infrastructure. Furthermore, the University’s prestige has seen it emerge as one of Australia’s truly great universities.
In 1967, The Central Queensland University was established. The university is ranked nationally at 37 and 1627 worldwide. The university boasts of more than 35,000 students enrolled from all over the world.
- Funding: $28,854 per annum
- Level: Master’s, Ph.D
- Deadline: September 30, 2022.
- Scholarship Duration: Up to 3 years.
- Type of Study: Full Time
- Country: Australia
- University: CQUniversity, Australia.
- Field of Study: Any program at the University.
- Nationality: international
Eligibility of CQUniversity RTP Scholarship:
To be qualified for this scholarship, applicants must meet some certain criteria. They include;
- National & International students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: An Undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors from any University reputable are accepted.
- For PhD Research Program, you need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors.
- A master’s degree from a high academic standard institution, and which includes a substantial component of research.
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates excellency and capability in research.
Benefits of CQUniversity RTP Scholarship:
- The RTP Stipend Scholarship provides a living allowance stipend which is paid fortnightly to the recipient through the University’s payroll system.
- Indigenous students who are awarded an RTP Stipend Scholarship will also be offered an RTP Fees Offset Scholarship, which fully covers the candidate’s tuition liability for the period of the Offset Scholarship. In short, selected beneficiaries are open to the following offers;
- Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $28,092 per annum.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Students are given Research Funds.
Selection process will be evaluated on the following criteria; The scholarship is strictly merit-based. A Scholarship Assessment Scale deploying three categories of performance will be used to inform the allocation of scholarships to eligible applicants, as follows:
- Academic achievement and writing skills ranging from 0-20 points.
- Quality of research project and concordant with CQUniversity research priority areas (0-15 points).
- Evidence of motivation, research experience and research environment (0-15 points)
Document Required for CQUniversity RTP Scholarship:
All documents to be submitted must be in English language, you are advised to translate any of your documents in any other language to English language. The following documents are required from applicants;
- Master’s Degree applicants must hold Bachelor’s Degree Diploma or equivalent Transcripts.
- PhD Degree Program candidate must have Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts.
- The most updated degree verified Transcript with official stamps will be uploaded, including Grading Points.
- Recommendation Letters (Two).
- A Research Proposal
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- If English is not your first language, you must have an official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score.
- Ph.D programs applicants: Academic thesis or relevant publications.
- Applicants for PhD degree course should submit a copy of Master’s thesis or relevant publications.
Check other available scholarships in Australia
How to Apply:
There is no Separate application to apply for Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2023 in Australia. Discuss your interest with your supervisory team. Then, School of Graduate Research will invite students to complete an application, based on the recommendation of the supervisory team. Applicants will be notified through their emails when the scholarships have been awarded.
Please do note that the last date to apply for the CQUniversity RTP scholarship is on the 31st of December, 2022.