Although there are many 6 months certificate programs online available, there are less choices for students online. Following a thorough study, worldscholarshipvault has identified reputable colleges and universities with particular online certificate programs that you may finish in as little as six months. Our Best 6-Month Online Certificate Programs are notable for the following noteworthy aspects in addition to helping you get started on the path to the career of your dreams:
- 100% online or hybrid instruction with various class times for students’ convenience,
- A rigorous curriculum with a focus on preparing graduates for their vocation,
- The most recent procedures and techniques used in the program’s industry of concentration are included in training and teaching.
- Program transfer credits might be present.
- Licensed by recognized academic governing authorities and organizations,
- High standing in academic rankings and within academic organizations
- They could include financial aid and scholarships in their student support initiatives.
6 months Certificate programs online
- Southern New Hampshire University: The university of Southern New Hampshire provides 6 months certificate programs online in a variety of subject areas, including accounting, human resource management, finance, marketing, and social media marketing. Graduate certificates from SNHU are available to individuals who have already finished graduate degree programs but would like to refresh their knowledge and abilities.
In addition, applicants for SNHU’s 6-month online certificate programs with suitable educational backgrounds and professional experience must hold baccalaureate degrees. 15 to 18 credits are typically needed to complete a certificate program. At SNHU, a grade of “C” and a minimum GPA of 3.0 are requirements for all certificate programs. Students can finish their schoolwork asynchronously since they have constant access to virtual classrooms.
2. Indiana University: 77 online certificate programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels are offered by Indiana University. I.U. also offers 6-month certificate programs online that require a minimum of 12 credits to complete as part of its curriculum offerings. The entrance criteria for each graduate or undergraduate online certificate at I.U. vary. For instance, the Information Privacy Law and Policy graduate certificate demands that applicants provide a personal statement, a CV, transcripts, and at least one reference.
There is a common structure shared by all 6-month online certificate programs, consisting of core course prerequisites and optional courses. Despite the fact that the majority of certificate programs last roughly a year, motivated students can finish them in as little as six months. Online information, advice, and tools are easily accessible to distance learners. A 24/7 contact center, success coaching, research and libraries, student financial services, and career assistance are just a few of the student resources that are available to them.
3. Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College: Three 6-month certificate programs online are available from Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College in the areas of Business Graphics, Nonprofit Essentials, and Professional Credential for Infants/Toddlers. Students are free to visit the WITC sites in Superior, Rice Lake, New Richmond, or Ashland even though all programs can be completed entirely online. Along with finishing their study, students engage in practical fieldwork at a local facility of their choice.
Every semester, all classes are given, although students are free to take their time earning their certification. Depending on their enrollments, distance learners receive a technical certificate or a route certificate upon successful completion of the program. In addition, students can quickly transfer their WITC credits to a Wisconsin 4-year baccalaureate degree.
4. Pennsylvania State University: The online education system used by Pennsylvania State University is called PennState World Campus. In the undergraduate and graduate divisions, PSU offers 79 online certificate programs, the majority of which may be finished in six months. Students can earn their certification after completing a minimum of 12 credit hours, depending on the program. All Penn State courses are 100% online, allowing students to finish their coursework on their own terms and around their schedules. Some online certificate programs have a special five 10-week terms-plus-two sessions in the fall and spring terms-structure.
In addition, certain of Penn State’s 6 months certificate programs online can be completed to earn a certificate on their own or as a prerequisite for degree programs at higher levels. For instance, the Master of GIS program at PennState provides fast entry to graduates of the Graduate Certificate in Geospatial Intelligence Analytics.
5. Sinclair Community College: Online short-term technical certifications offered by Sinclair Community College enable distant learners to finish their certificate programs in six months. Digital marketing analytics, retail management, software testing, law enforcement, and medical coding and billing specialist are among the fields of study. Most of these 6 months certificate programs online need at least 12 credits to be completed.
Students can acquire their certifications through a fast-tracked learning approach even though the programs can be finished in one to two years. Some of Sinclair Community College’s online certificate programs allow students to earn credits that may be applied toward an associate degree. For instance, the Associate of Applied Science in Digital Marketing accepts the Digital Marketing Analytics credential. Students who successfully complete the program can become eligible for professional certifications including the HootSuite, Google AdWords, and Google Analytics Individual Qualification Certifications.
6. Coastal Pines Technical College:
Coastal Pines Technical College offers seven 6 months certificate programs online for students interested in finishing certificate programs more quickly around Georgia. Business technology, criminal justice, marketing management, and early childhood care and education are among the areas of study.
Students who are interested can enroll in the Coastal Pines Technical Certificate of Credit programs in Microsoft Word Application, Early Childhood Care and Education, Retail Merchandise Manager, Small Business Marketing Manager, Introduction to Criminal Justice, Criminal Justice Specialist, Crime Scene Fundamentals, and Microsoft Word Application.
Depending on the curriculum they choose, students can complete their 6 months certificate program online in as little as 9 credits or as many as 15 credits. A high school diploma or an equivalent certification is the only admission requirement for all programs. All distance learners must complete a proctored event, regardless of the program. Also Read: Top 15 Global law schools in Canada 2022
7. Walden University: The majority of the 6 months certificate programs online offered by Walden University are at the graduate level. As a result, the majority of programs demand a bachelor’s degree to enroll in certain programs. Furthermore, students can save money on tuition by enrolling in online certificate programs that accept a maximum of 10 transfer credits. Although the majority of programs may be completed in a year, final completion still relies on individual development and transferred credits. Therefore, if they so want, students can finish their online graduate certificate program in six months.
For instance, just 20 quarter credits are needed to get a graduate degree in population health. Students in this program complete mandatory courses include Disease Prevention, Care Management, Health Informatics and Population Health Analysis, and Population Health and the Foundations of the U.S. Healthcare Delivery System. The majority of the industries covered by Walden University’s online certificate programs include management, business administration, education, and the healthcare sector.
8. Fort Hays State University:
Students may think about checking into Fort Hays State University’s broad range of certificate programs if there is an accredited institution offering various 6 months certificate programs online around Kansas. Numerous academic areas have been addressed by FHSU’s online certificate programs, including informatics, allied health, nursing, management, sociology, political science, psychology, and philosophy. The majority of FHSU’s online certificate programs must be completed in at least 12 credits. Although they may be finished in a year, students who want to do so can earn their online credentials in six months.
A Credential in Crime Mapping and Analysis, a special dual department certificate offered by FHSU, is another option. Through this curriculum, students receive blended instruction in two key subjects, such as geology and criminal justice. Crime Analysis, Criminal Investigation, Intermediate Geographic Information Systems, and Introduction to Geographic Information Systems are the courses covered in this dual certificate program. Like other online certificate programs, the Crime Mapping and Analysis certificate program requires a minimum grade of “C.”
9. Kansas State University:
In order to help students obtain the certifications they need for a career change or to advance their abilities in a relevant field, Kansas State University provides a number of online undergraduate and graduate certificates. The majority of online certificate programs may be finished after students have 12 credits, so they can get their certifications in as little as six months. The length of time it takes still depends on the schedule and speed of the pupils. Kansas State has collaborated with outside groups to construct several of its online credential programs.
In collaboration with the Kansas Insurance Education Foundation, for instance, the Kansas Insurance Undergraduate Certificate was created. As a result, the institution guarantees that each certificate program will have a comprehensive and current curriculum that is in line with applications in the actual world.
Additionally, Kansas State provides comparable support services to both on-campus and online learners. Therefore, online students have access to library resources, proctored testing, proctored examinations, tutoring, coaching, and academic guidance. The university’s online learning management system, Canvas, is used by them to accomplish their compulsory courses.
10. Ashworth College: Undergraduate and graduate certificate programs offered online by Ashworth College can be finished in six months. The maximum time allowed by the institution to complete an online certificate program at Ashworth College is one year from the date of enrolment. All online certificate programs are self-paced, allowing distance learners to work at their own speed and on their own time. The flexible payment options offered by Ashworth College are noteworthy in addition to their top-notch 6 months certificate programs online.
The school provides Full Pay and Monthly Pay as its two payment choices. Students who choose the Full Pay option can complete the whole certificate program for $999. Otherwise, students can make a minimal initial deposit when enrolling and pay $59 every month. The majority of courses may be used to get an associate’s degree.