The Easiest Online Associate Degrees in 2022.
Online educational courses are available and give students a great chance to advance their knowledge. Students can benefit from the comfort of current technology while learning without having to worry about the logistical challenges connected with traditional classrooms, such as travel or scheduling. There are a plethora of easiest online associate degrees available.
What is Online Associate Degrees?
One of the most widely used educational options worldwide is this kind of program. Among all higher education degrees, an associate degree is among the most fundamental and typically takes two years to accomplish. Students who receive this kind of credential have improved their knowledge and understanding of a particular subject or group of disciplines.
Nearly every student can find the easiest online associate degrees that interests them among those that are offered, from business management to health care to computer programming.
Benefits of an Associate Degree Online
- Acquiring an associate’s degree online may have a number of benefits, one of which is improved academic abilities including critical thinking and analysis.
- Additionally, students can discover that they have a far better grasp on crucial subjects that could come up in their academic or professional careers.
- In today’s cutthroat employment market, having an associate’s degree gives you a significant advantage. Students may work in a variety of different industries and have access to a wide range of employment options.
- Furthermore, a variety of businesses, charity organizations, governmental agencies, and other organizations are looking for degree holders. Students might even decide to pursue further education while working in academia.
The main types of Associate Degree kinds
- The liberal arts and sciences are often covered by “An Associate in Arts or Associate of Arts (AA) degree” or Associate of Arts (AA) degree. Humanities, social science, and psychology are some of these fields of study.
- “Associate of Science” or “Associate in Science” degrees are frequently granted in the areas of applied science, technology, and professional study. These include management and administration of businesses, fashion design, and healthcare.
- For technical and vocational fields of study, the term “Associate of Applied Science” or “Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree” is used. AAS degrees are regarded as terminal since they prepare students for employment in a specific field after graduation. This implies that acquired credits cannot be applied toward a two- or four-year degree program.
Techniques for Listing the Easiest Online Associate Degrees
These are the basis used for listing the easiest online associate degrees:
1. Accreditation from a regional or national accrediting organization.
This is an important need since it shows that the institution or university satisfies, if not surpasses, the high academic requirements set by the Department of Education. Valid and active accreditation provides evidence of this.
2. Alternatives for flexible scheduling.
The suggested schools provide either a hybrid (i.e., a mix of online classes with on-campus meetings and on-site externship training) or a 100% online learning experience. When the curriculum permits, students study at their own speed and chart their course for graduation.
3. The standing of the colleges and universities generally.
These easiest online associate degrees were picked because of their stellar reputations as centers of excellence or other distinctions among academics, local communities, students, and alumni.
4. The cost of tuition, the qualifications of the staff, and the availability of career and student support services were further factors in the decision of the easiest online associate degrees.
20 Easiest Online Associate Degrees
These are the easiest online associate degrees in 2022:
1. Liberty University’s Easy AS in Psychology program online
Online Associate of Science in Psychology programs are offered at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia. For students earning a bachelor’s degree in the subject, online psychology courses are interesting, adaptable, and helpful.
Just like other easiest online associate degrees, this can be earned in 24 months by completing the 60 credits of totally online curriculum that is offered in eight-week periods. At Liberty University, which is recognized by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges, credit transfer is permitted up to a maximum of 75%. (SACSCOC).
2. Program for an AA in Liberal Arts online from Florida Institute of Technology
Florida Institute of Technology in Melbourne, Florida offers online Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts degree programs. The institution provides thorough online courses that enable learners to develop their skills and get ready for a degree in journalism or communication studies.
The online interactive classes at Florida Tech, which are broken up into eight-week terms, show how simple it is to finish the coursework. This institution provides one of the easiest online associate degrees and has received accreditation from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools’ Commission on Colleges.
3. The online AS in Accounting program at Indiana Wesleyan University
Indiana is where Marion, Indiana is situated. One of the easiest online associate degrees in Science and Accounting programs are available from Wesleyan University.
Although IWU offers the Bridge program, which enables students with 36 to 59 credit hours to start working on their bachelor’s degrees right away, the straightforward online associate degree program can be completed in 26 months.
The university is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools and has received accreditation from the Higher Learning Commission.
4. Easy Online AAS in Criminal Justice from Baker College
A curriculum leading to an Associate of Applied Science in Criminal Justice is offered online by Flint, Michigan’s Baker College.
In essence, this academic institution has a Virtual College that provides eight-week terms and 24/7 access to online materials and classes. Because there is no capstone or independent research project required, this associate degree is simple to accomplish.
The associate degree program also covers the fundamental requirements for graduates to enter the criminal justice industry and is marketable. Baker College has earned accreditation from the Higher Learning Commission.
5. Early Childhood Education Online AS Degree from Granite State College
An online associate’s degree program in early childhood education is offered by Granite State College.
It is also one of the easiest online associate degrees programs on our list due to the fact that the instruction is provided in six-week terms.
Because it only covers lower levels of academic study and incorporates creative projects, the associate degree program in early childhood education is recognized as one of Granite State College’s simpler programs. Additionally, the majority of students finish with good GPAs.
The New England Association of Schools and Colleges’ Commission on Institutions of Higher Education has granted Granite College recognition.
6. The online AS in General Studies program at Weber State University
The Associate of Science in General Studies is one of the easiest online associate degrees offered by Weber State University, which is based in Ogden, Utah.
Students who complete the 60-credit curriculum will have the broad knowledge and skills needed for a bachelor’s degree in general studies.
Students engage in engaging intellectual and professional discussions in online classes.
The university now provides eight-week accelerated courses on Canvas for easy completion. This Utah-based institution is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).
7. Easy Online AA in Interdisciplinary Studies at Ohio Christian University
In Circleville, Ohio, Ohio Christian University provides an online Associate of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies degree program.
Students in this online associate degree program with 22 elective hours from a variety of study fields can speak with academic advisors right away.
With clear lesson plans provided by the university’s Online Plus, which is designed for online students seeking a bachelor’s degree, the curriculum is flexible and hassle-free. This university has received accreditation from the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
8. The Easy Online AA in Fashion Styling program at Academy of Art University
A San Francisco-based education school called The Academy of Art University provides straightforward online associate degree programs like the Associate of Arts in Fashion Styling, which may be finished in 18 months or less.
The degree program is unique and straightforward to complete with its exciting classes that are accessible online 24/7. Additionally, live demonstrations, interactive videos, and chat rooms are offered.
Through the university’s web portal, projects and assignments are easily uploadable. The Academy of Art University has received accreditation from the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
9. Northeast Community College offers an Early Childhood Education Associate of Applied Science/Arts degree.
There are two easiest online associate degrees programs in early childhood education at Northeast Community College. Students who want to start working immediately soon after graduation should pursue an Associate of Applied Science degree.
Courses in general education and career/technical education are combined in the A.A.S. program.
On the other hand, the Associate of Arts program has a liberal arts curriculum, making it a great option for students who want to continue their education in a 4-year bachelor’s program.
Both Early Childhood Education associate degrees must be completed in at least 60 credits. Both courses are offered on-campus and online. Northeast collaborates with other Nebraska community schools to provide the online curriculum.
10. Easy AS in Business Online Program at University of the Potomac
The University of the Potomac in Washington, D.C. offers the easiest online associate degrees in Business program that can be completed in one and a half years thanks to the curriculum’s self-paced online framework provided on the Blackboard Learn platform.
The curriculum places a strong emphasis on crucial business concepts to give students a leg up in the workplace. This institution has received accreditation from the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
11. Online AS in Dental Hygiene from College of Southern Nevada
The College of Southern Nevada offers one of the easiest online associate degrees in Dental Hygiene.
In addition to attending online classes, students also take part in campus lab and clinical activities. The associate degree is quick and inexpensive to earn, and it typically opens up opportunities for higher-paying jobs in the healthcare industry.
Even though this degree program is challenging, the College of Southern Nevada makes it easier to complete with condensed courses, a variety of clinical experiences, and online resources.
The curriculum has received approval from the Commission on Dental Accreditation of the American Dental Association. The school has received accreditation from the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).
12. The simplest online AA in liberal arts program at Sinclair Community College
A straightforward Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts degree with 60 credits is offered by Sinclair Community College in Dayton, Ohio.
Using this online tool, students who intend to transfer can choose particular electives based on their desired majors.
A 15-month accelerated program is also included in the program for simple and rapid completion. In addition to being the easiest associate’s degree to earn online, it is also the most affordable; for out-of-state students, the cost per credit hour ranges from $100 to $300.
The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools has accredited this college in Ohio.
13. Online AA in General Studies, Humanities & Social Sciences from South Florida State College
The Florida Virtual Campus E-Learning platform is used by South Florida State College, a public university in Avon Park, Florida, to deliver open courses in eight weeks.
Online learners interact with professors who also hold classroom appointments. This institution has earned accreditation from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
14. The Simple Online AA in Liberal Arts from Lewis-Clark State College
Easiest online associate degrees of Arts in Liberal Arts degree that can be earned in 18 months or less is offered by Lewis-Clark State College in Lewiston, Idaho.
Through Blackboard Learn, a service provided by the academic institution, students can easily access and finish their coursework.
Although the associate degree program mandates that students take math and scientific courses, it also places a strong emphasis on soft skills like communication, fundamental concepts, and intensive writing.
The academic institution has received accreditation from the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
15. Online AS in Interdisciplinary Studies at Cameron University
The Associate of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies and the Associate of Science in Business are just two of the easiest online associate degrees programs offered by Lawton, Oklahoma-based Cameron University. The university is a public research institution.
The university offers eight and twelve semester-hour fast-track, online courses.
The associate degree can be completed quickly due to the program’s flexible curriculum, which consists of general education classes as well as some math and science courses. The university is recognized by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
16. Easy Online AAS in Administrative Assistant from Bismarck State College
The third-largest coeducational academic school in North Dakota is Bismarck State College, which provides a huge number of the easiest online associate degrees.
An Associate in Applied Science degree as an Administrative Assistant with concentrations in General, Medical, or Legal Administrative Assistant is one of its straightforward associate degree programs. All of these programs are 100% online or on-campus.
The curriculum can be easily finished in as little as 24 months because to the adaptable nature of online classes, projects, and activities. The North Central Association of Colleges and Schools Higher Learning Commission has accredited Bismarck State College.
17. Online AA in English from Southwestern Assemblies of God University
The Waxahachie, Texas-based Southwestern Assemblies of God University provides an online Associate of Arts in English degree program.
Its small online class sizes enable students to regularly meet one-on-one with instructors and advisors, which is one of the reasons it is one of the online universities that offers the easiest online associate degrees and diplomas.
This Texas university has received accreditation from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.
18. Online General Studies Associate of Arts from Montana State University-Northern
Montana State University-Northern, based in Havre, Montana, is a public university that offers easiest online associate degrees with high compensation.
This associate degree is particularly suited for students who are still deciding on their professional goals in the discipline and want to pursue a bachelor’s degree in a more self-paced and flexible manner.
Students can easily adjust to the material because of the program’s small online class sizes and emphasis on developing academic skills. The university has received accreditation from the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
19. Online Easy AS in General Business from Ashworth College
Ashworth College in Norcross, Georgia offers a curriculum leading to the Associate of Science in General Business degree. Students can enroll for one semester at a time and finish it with four semesters each in six months or fewer.
Just like the other easiest online associate degrees, this program can be completed quickly with the use of condensed but captivating online resources, a 24/7 accessible Student Portal dashboard, ProQuest digital availability, and a Learning Resource Center.
The degree program has received accreditation from the Distance Education Accrediting Commission.
20. Trinity Valley Community College offers a liberal arts AA major.
One of the easiest online associate degrees to earn is the Associate of Arts, Liberal Arts (Multidisciplinary) degree from Trinity Valley Community College, which offers students a variety of major options.
After completing the fundamental requirements for an Associate of Arts, graduates can transfer to a college or university to start a bachelor’s program.
The advisory staff at the university suggests elective courses that give students a portable foundational curriculum. During academic advising, a student’s academic advisor will help them choose a course of study.
Frequently Asked Questions on the Easiest Online Associate Degrees
What is the price of an Associate’s Degree Online?
Every program will have a distinct associate degree price. Materials costs, tuition, fees, and other charges should all be considered by students. For up-to-date and accurate financial information, make sure to get in touch with your preferred institution.
What Associate Degrees are the simplest?
1. "Associate in Liberal Arts or General Education."
2. Accounting Associate
3. Healthcare Management Associate
4. Marketing Associate
5. Business administration associate degree.
5. Fashion merchandising, associate
6. Family and child therapy, associate.
7. Associate in computer programming, among other things.
Which Associate Degrees Pay the Most?
1. Treatment using radiation.
2. Atomic technology.
3. Atomic medicine
4. Dentist hygiene
5. Internet development
6. Sonography for medical diagnosis
7. Aviation Engineering
8. Engineering, electrical.
Final Words on the Easiest Online Associate Degrees
These are just few out of the countless easiest online associate degrees available, check the eligibilities for each program and apply.
TOP PICKS FOR YOU:
- 15 Pharmacy Schools With Easiest Admission Requirements
- Top 10 Hardest Exams in the US
- Top 15 Universities with Distance Learning in the World