Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships is currently open! International undergraduate students who perform academically are given the International Undergraduate Scholarship in acknowledgment of their achievements.
- 学位: 本科生
- End date: May 31, 2023
- 学习： 澳大利亚
- 课程开始: Sept. 2023.
- 主办机构: University of Melbourne, Australia
- 研究领域: Any of the University of Melbourne’s undergraduate degrees
- 奖项: Approximately 1000.
- Target audience: Foreign students
Scholarship Worth and Components
This award offers one of the following:
- $10,000 in waivers of undergraduate tuition fees in the first year,
- 50% of the three years of an undergraduate degree’s fees are waived, or
- 100% of the fees for a three-year undergraduate degree are waived.
Eligibility for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships
In order to be eligible for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships, you must:
- Not be a permanent resident of Australia and have citizenship from a nation other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have been given a firm offer for a course in undergrad.
- Have achieved excellent grades in their last year of school, including:
– GCE A-levels: a minimum of three numerical A* grades and an average score of 93% in the top three subjects.
– The majority of Australian Foundation Studies: a minimum 98% overall outcome
– International Baccalaureate (IB): a minimum 42-point score
– US High School: a GPA of at least 3.9 and an ACT or SAT score of at least 31 or 1500, respectively
– A grade of at least 97% overall is required for Canada Secondary School.
– A cumulative score of at least 95% on the India Secondary School Examination (CBSE, ISCE, or State Board Exam).
– At least a 90 total score for Vietnam High School
- Not have done any postsecondary courses in the past, with the exception of extension studies finished as part of a year 12 programme;
Application is not necessary. Automatic consideration for this award will be given to you. All qualified candidates who have been unconditionally admitted to a bachelor’s degree programme will be taken into consideration. For Semester 1, 2023, the deadline for applications was October 31, 2022, and for Semester 2, 2023, it was May 31, 2023.
In order to obtain the application form and receive comprehensive instructions on how to apply for this scholarship, it is crucial to go to the official website.
How do I obtain an undergraduate scholarship from Melbourne International?
The Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship will be automatically assessed for applicants who apply for the undergraduate programme at the University of Melbourne through the standard admissions process.
Which Australian university awards the most undergraduate scholarships?
The University of Melbourne Scholarship offers the most free master's, MPhil, and doctoral degrees for domestic and international students to study in Australia.
Is Australia accepting of 2.4 GPA?
For the majority of bachelor degree programmes at Australian universities, a solid first division or at least a GPA of 2.8 in NEB or an equivalent is the fundamental entry criterion. For admittance into Bachelor degree programmes, students who have completed their A-levels must have 3.5 A-level credits and an overall A-level grade of C.
What is the ielts score minimal for institutions in Australia?
In general, you must have an IELTS score of at least 6.5 overall, with no band lower than 6.0 for your postgraduate degree, in order to study in Australia.
每一个 奖学金论文 是独一无二的，提示也是如此。因此，不要重复使用你的奖学金论文是至关重要的。论文需要展示你的各种目标以及你是谁。即使您对以前发表的作品进行了较小的编辑，例如更改名称和日期，评委仍然可以看出您没有专门为他们创作一篇独特的作品。