The Victoria University of Wellington scholarship Grant 2022 is to support new international students currently onshore in New Zealand to study at the University. This grant is available for all eligible students beginning their undergraduate or postgraduate studies in 2022.
The Scholarship celebrates the University’s dedication to the international student community. They award a series of these scholarships to international students each year. This is a partial fee-based scholarship that will be put towards your tuition fees for one year of study. Applicants can be either entering their first year of an undergraduate degree or entering a postgraduate degree programme at Victoria University of Wellington.
Student with excellent educational experience enrolling in first year of undergraduate or entering in postgraduate degree can apply for the award. 10 scholarship of NZ$10,000 are for bachelors and masters degree students and 9 awards of NZ$5,000 are for masters degree only. Also 110 PhD award are given to students every year with a value of $27,500 stipend annually plus tuition fees. The grant is available toward tuition fee once candidate enrolled in University.
Details of Victoria University of Wellington scholarship:
- Level: undergraduate|masters|phd
- Deadline: September 1,2022.
- Funding: fully funded
- Eligible nationalities: all international students
- Type of study: full time course
- Country: New Zealand
- University: Victoria University of Wellington
- Field of study: various field of study
Eligibility of Victoria University of Wellington scholarship:
- Applicants must be overseas students.
- Applicants must be enrolling in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Students must be onshore in Wellington studying in person and on campus. Students studying online are not eligible.
- Applicants must be new students.
- Graduate Certificates, Postgraduate Certificates, PhD and EPP students are not eligible to apply.
- Students who are currently enrolled in a pre-degree course (EPP of Foundation) at Victoria University of Wellington are not eligible for this award. Students who have previously completed a pre-degree course my apply.
Benefits of Victoria University of Wellington scholarship:
Victoria University of Wellington Scholarships equip the successful candidates below benefits:
- Up to 10 scholarships of NZ$10,000 will be available to both undergraduate and postgraduate recipients and up to 9 scholarships of NZ$5,000 will be available to postgraduate recipients.
Suggested for you: FAO Internship Program 2022
How to apply for the scholarship:
Please follow the following application instructions to win Victoria University of Wellington Scholarships:
(1) Create an account here
(2) Choose your program from here then check qualifications and key dates.
Look at the “How to Apply”, you will find it explained in the chosen program
(5) Required Documents and References:
- A personal statement of up to 500 words outlining why you wish to study at Victoria University of Wellington, your academic goals and why you merit the Scholarship. You should also include any leadership positions and details of your involvement in your school or community.
- Full transcripts and other documentation relevant to the qualification type.
- An offer of place from Victoria University of Wellington (conditional or unconditional)
Deadline of the scholarship: September 1,2022.