Verizon Teacher Discount. As a teacher or a student, have you considered ways to cut costs? Without a doubt, the most effective approach to take to do this is financial planning. Teachers can save money with the Verizon Teacher Discount since the wireless network provider offers some highly alluring programs for educators.
Verizon offers discounts to both students and teachers in addition to the former group. The cellphone service provider offers students certain exclusive deals. The discount extends to other industries as well, not simply education.
What does Verizon Offer for Eligible Teachers?
As long as teachers have at least 1 smartphone or basic phone on one or more of these plans, Verizon offers qualifying teachers a special discount. The qualifying service plan that teachers choose will determine the cost of the service. At the moment, Verizon Wireless offers four discounts to teachers.
Why Get A Verizon Discount?
There are a variety of reasons why students need Verizon wireless teacher discounts, the bulk of which are well-known and personal in character. Here are a few justifications for why student discounts are crucial.
- Student discounts help students save more money.
- It enables kids from low-income homes to participate in a program on an equal footing with those from wealthy families.
Eligibility for Verizon Teacher Discount
- You must demonstrate that you are actively employed as a teacher at one of these institutions in order to be qualified for the Verizon teacher discount: You must work in a public or private institution to be eligible for the teacher discount; K-12 school, College or university in the US, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, or Guam.
- You can prove your employment by submitting a photo of your pay stub or by setting up an online or telephone method to confirm it.
- 15% off the Verizon Wireless phone bill is available to teachers. You can save money if you use more than 5GB of data each month because the discount also applies to data plans.
How Much is Verizon Teacher Discount?
A teacher’s eligibility for a discount largely depends on how many qualified unlimited plans they currently have. A breakdown of the teacher discount is provided below.
- $10/month discount per account – 1 phone
- $25/month discount per account – 2-3 phones
- $20/month discount per account – 4+ phones
Also Read: How to Work as a Teacher in the UK
How To Sign Up for The Verizon Teachers Discount
If you already have an unlimited plan, verify your teaching position, sign up for the discount on the website specifically for teachers, go to the part titled “Get Your Teachers,” and then select “Check Eligibility” to get going.
to alter your strategy Here’s how to switch to the unlimited plan if you don’t already have a qualifying unlimited plan.
- Go to my page plan using Verizon online.
- Open the menu in the top left if you are using the Verizon app.
- Click Account.
- Follow the instructions after tapping My Plan.
Return to the teacher’s page after your unlimited plan is operational, then select Existing customer to register.
Only after you activate a qualifying plan on your account does your discount become effective.
Verizon Teacher Discount ID me
In order to confirm that you are a teacher using ID me,
- Go to your ID.me Page for My Account.
- Click manage under the My ID section, then find the Teacher card and click add.
- Choose the checkbox to confirm that you are a teacher.
Verizon Teacher Discount Verification
- Visit the Verizon Teachers website.
- Scroll down the page once you arrive there and select “Verify Your Eligibility.” The stored ID Me credentials you used at registration will be utilized to start the ID Me verification procedure. If you don’t already have an ID Me account, you will be taken to a quick registration page.
- After your identity has been confirmed, you are immediately taken to the Verizon wireless page’s Discounts area. To sign up for your discount, select New to Verizon or Existing Customer and then follow the instructions.
Read also: 2022 Best Diplomas in Psychology Online
Teachers who use Verizon can receive a $5 reduction on both their monthly Fios Home Internet payment and their monthly cell phone cost.
You can use your phone number as your ID.me username in addition to your Facebook or Google account once you’ve signed up for Verizon’s free ID.me service. In this manner, Verizon won’t need to receive any paperwork from you because you can use your phone number as an alternate form of identity.
Additionally, you can add up to six more phone numbers to your ID.me account, which can then be verified online or via SMS (as you would if you got a text message with an additional code).