The UST South Korea Scholarship 2023 is now open for application. The UST South Korea Scholarship 2023-24 is open to all International Students from around the globe. Those seeking a Fully Funded Scholarship to study in South Korea are encouraged to apply. The scholarships can be used to pursue a master’s degree, a doctorate, or an MS leading to a doctorate.
University of Science & Technology offers nearly all academic fields and majors for study. The scholarships are available to outstanding students who wish to develop their future in South Korea. There are 300 scholarships available at UST. This award will cover all costs associated with earning your degree.
In 2003, the University of Science and Technology (UST) was founded. This consists of various South Korean research institutions and public universities. UST is rated among the top 100 universities worldwide. It provides quality education to all students, both domestic and international.
Details of the UST South Korea Scholarship
- Level: MS, PhD, MS leading to PhD
- Funding: Fully funded
- Eligible nationalities: All Nationalities
- University: University of Science & Technology
- Deadline: 15 May 2023
- Country: South Korea
- Field of study:
Benefits of the UST South Korea Scholarship
- University Admissions Fee
- Full Tuition Fee will be Presented.
- Monthly Allowance:
- Masters Degree: KRW 1,200,000 / Month
- PhD Degree: 1,600,000 KRW per month.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Electronic Library, and Counseling
- Training and exchange program abroad
- Excellence Award for UST Research Paper (issued upon graduation).
- Cost of Korean Language Course.
Eligibility of the UST South Korea Scholarship
- The award is open to applications from candidates of any nationality.
- Before September 2024, candidates seeking admission to a Master’s program must have earned a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants to the PhD program must have completed or be on track to conclude their Master’s degree by September 2024.
Documents Required for the UST South Korea Scholarship
- Bachelor’s Degree or Graduation Expectation Certificate
- Transcript of the Bachelor’s Degree Program
- Master’s Degree or Graduation Expectation Certificate
- Master’s Degree Program Transcript.
- Master’s Dissertation
- Study Scheme
- The recommendation letter.
How to apply for the UST South Korea Scholarship
To apply for the University of Science and Technology Scholarships 2023 in South Korea, there is an online application system. Please consult the official website listed below for complete application instructions.
FAQs On UST South Korea Scholarship
What is the UST scholarship 2023?
The UST scholarship 2023 will cover all necessary expenses to complete your studies in South Korea. So, this scholarship has made it easier for international students to study in South Korea.
Who is eligible for UST scholarship?
Eligible applicants must be a Top 1 or Top 2 honor student of their batch. Aside from that, they must also pass the UST admission test and the qualifying examination for the scholarship program.
Does UST offer full scholarship?
Fortunately, there are various scholarship programs that UST intently reserves and provided for underprivileged students that are academically eligible to acquire the best education that upholds their personal and professional development.
What is the lowest grade to get a scholarship?
Some scholarship committees only consider applicants whose GPA meets a certain threshold. Minimum requirements range from around 2.0 on the lower end to 3.75 or higher for competitive academic scholarships. Generally speaking, a 3.0 GPA or higher will give you a decent shot at qualifying for a variety of scholarships.
- Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning Scholarships
- University of Pisa Scholarship in Italy 2023-2024
- Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship
- Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships 2023 in the UK | Fully Funded
- Malaysian Government Scholarships 2023
- Bucharest Summer University Scholarships 2023
- University Of Montreal Scholarship Program For International Students 2023-2024