Application for the USIDHR Internship in United States in 2022 is now open! The USIDHR Internship in United States in 2022 provides a unique opportunity for undergraduate and graduate students from around the world to develop the knowledge and expand their careers in the field of human rights and diplomacy.
The location of the internship is Washington DC. Selected applicants will receive invitation letter. The internship is a versatile and great opportunity.
Details of the USIDHR Internship in United States in 2022
- Level: Undergraduate and Graduate students
- Deadline: 10th August, 2022
- Type of Study: Internship
- Country: USA
- Eligible Nationality: Open to all international students
- Duration: The duration of the internship is 12 weeks Internship at the D.C office, Hybrid 2 days in office and remotely. Internships work a minimum of 11 weeks and interns are required to work 20-35 hours per week.
Benefits of the USIDHR Internship in United States in 2022
- You will get an Invitation Letter to Attend the Internship in the United States.
- You will be certified by the US Institute of Diplomacy and Human Rights.
- Interns will get the opportunity to enroll for free in our Diplomatic Protocol Training (valued at $2500)
- Good thing is that, upon successful completion of the internship, interns will receive a certificate of internship and get a letter of recommendation from us when needed that can be used to apply for jobs, college, or other internship opportunities
Also Read: Portland State University Scholarship
- BA Degree or equivalent in a relevant field (i.e. International Relations, Sociology, Political Science, Social Studies, or Law)
- Excellent level of written English and Communication Skills
- Experience in blog writing or professional writing
- Excellent organizational skills
- Have a demonstrated keen interest in the field of human rights and diplomacy and have a personal commitment to the ideals of a better and peaceful world
- Be computer literate in standard software application
How to Apply:
You need to submit your online applications, application form, and CV (Resume).
The last date of the Internship is 10th August, 2022.