USF international students scholarship offers a variety of scholarships and fellowships designed to help you and your family pay for college. To learn more about the USF scholarships and fellowships for the 2023-2024 academic year, please visit this site after it reopens in November 2022.
USF is situated in the vibrant and diverse Tampa Bay region, with campuses in Tampa, St. Petersburg and Sarasota-Manatee. Together, our campuses serve more than 50,000 students pursuing undergraduate, graduate, specialist and professional degrees. Across our 13 colleges, undergraduates choose from more than 200 majors, minors and concentrations, from business and engineering to the arts and USF Health.
USF is the fastest-rising university in America, according to U.S. News and World Report’s (U.S. News) 2022 Best Colleges rankings. Over the past 10 years, USF has risen 67 spots among all universities and 48 spots among public universities, more than any other university in the country.
If you applied for a scholarship through AwardSpring for the 2022-2023 academic year, and you would like to find out if you are a recipient of any USF scholarship that you applied for through the scholarship database, please logon to OASIS and check your Financial Aid->My Award and Loan Information for 2022-2023 and/or continue to monitor your USF email address.
These awards are not-stackable. Students will receive the highest award for which they qualify within the awarding timeline. All Green & Gold awards are credited in the form of a partial out-of-state tuition waiver; exact award amounts vary based on the number of credits in which a student enrolls each term. Students who are non-residents will receive their scholarship in the form of a waiver. The USF non-resident waiver award will cover up to the full amount offered by The Office of Admissions as long as it does not exceed the non-resident fee amount and is not covered by any other resources. Students should refer to their award notification received from The Office of Admissions to know the maximum waiver they may be eligible to receive per semester. The waiver does not pay towards resident tuition and other fees.
Details of USF international students scholarship:
- Level: undergraduate
- Deadline: January 15,2023
- Eligible nationalities: open to all international students
- Type of study: full time study
- Country: USA
- University: University of South Florida
- Field of study: various field of study
Eligibility of USF international students scholarship:
To be considered for merit-based scholarships from the Office of Admissions, students must submit a complete admissions application by January 15, 2023 with all supporting documents:
- If you completed all four years of high school at a U.S. institution, you will need to fill out our Student Self-Reported Academic Record.
- If you completed any year of high school at an institution outside of the U.S., you will need to submit high school transcripts (unofficial international and official domestic). DO NOT submit a Self-Reported Academic Record.
- Test Scores – ACT or SAT
Benefits of USF international students scholarship:
- The University of South Florida will provide the award amount of $4,000 ($1,000 per year) to complete their study expenses in the USA.
- Automatic admittance to the Judy Genshaft Honors College: small classes, individual faculty mentoring and concierge academic advising
- On-campus housing in their Judy Genshaft Honors College Living-Learning Community (student must submit LLC application for consideration)
- Research opportunities early in your enrollment at USF
- Access to expert advising in the Office of National Scholars to prepare you to compete for prestigious national and international awards
- First-year luncheon with the university leadership
Recommended for you:Clark Art Institute Fellowship
How to apply USF international students scholarship:
- after completing the application form online
- Send official transcript
- send official SAT or ACT scores
- upload a photocopy of the photo page of your passport
Note:To be considered for significant admissions scholarships, all you have to do is submit a complete admissions application by the priority deadline. Opportunities are available for both in-state and out-of-state students. If you receive a scholarship, you will be notified in your acceptance letter.
Deadline of USF international students scholarship: January 15,2023.