UNSW scholarship 2022 for the 2023 academic year is open for application! University of New South Wales (UNSW) is accepting the application for UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2023 in Australia. Students who want to pursue their Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in Australia are encouraged to apply. The duration of a Master’s degree is 2 Years and a Ph.D. degree is 3 Years.
IELTS is not required for this scholarship if your final education is in English. The English language test is only required for students who have no previous education in English.
Students can enroll in any of the academic fields and majors offered by UNSW to pursue a postgraduate degree. The scholarship is fully funded and provides all benefits to international students. If you are an international student who is passionate about undertaking postgraduate research, then a UNSW International Research Scholarship could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Why Should You Study In Australia?
Education in Australia is both rewarding and flexible. Australia provides a safe, quality and complete educational experience are reasons to study at an Australian university. It has a reputation for developing and espousing the new and innovative ideas of teaching. There are a lot more reasons that why to study in Australia are:
Quality education: As Australia is well known for its creation and adoption of new technologies in teaching it delivers quality education to the students.
Affordable tuition fees: Tuition fees and living expenses in Australia are pretty less compared to other countries.
Recognized institution: Australia is the home of many reputed and recognized institutions providing complete education experience to the students.
Safety: Australia is a safe environment for its students. Even for an international student studying in Australia is safer than before to the ‘Education Services for Overseas Students according to ESOS Act 2000’.
Funding: Fully Funded
Level: Master’s & Ph.D
Deadline: September 30, 2022.
Type of Study: Full Time.
University: University of New South Wales
Faculties in the University of New South Wales:
- Faculty of Arts & design
- Social Science
- Environment Building
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
- Business School
Eligibility of UNSW Scholarship 2022:
To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be either a domestic or an International students from any country of the world.
- Have completed an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Apply for a Master by Research or Ph.D. degree at the University.
- Possess an English language proficiency certificate such as ELTS, TOEFL, or any other. Applicants are advised to check Language Requirements.
- Have completed a Bachelor’s degree if applying for a Master’s program.
- Applicants of the Ph.D program must have completed a Master’s degree.
How to Apply for UNSW Scholarship 2022:
- Students are to make their applications online on the official registration page. Link later provided below.
- Fill in all required information such as personal information, academic achievements and other documents required.
- You’ll be contacted by the university for further procedures and clearance.
- Check the registration page and read more.
- The University and Scholarship provided by the Faculty, School, or your Supervisor will have an amount of $28,597 per annum for UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2022 in Australia for Foreign Students.
- Monthly Stipend
- Accommodation for International Students.
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Round Airline tickets.
- Medical Insurance.
- Books Allowance
- All documents must be in English, if in other language, they must be translated to English language for the UNSW Graduate Scholarship.
- Previous Degrees & Academic Transcript
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal
- CV / Resume
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
- Other reference documents