University of Twente Scholarship 2022 is a fully funded masters scholarship for international students. Generally, 50 scholarships are available with value of € 3,000 – € 22,000 for one year. However students can receive an additional UTS to cover the expenses of the second year.
The University of Twente scholarship 2022 program calls for excellent and self motivated international students to become part of an incredibly progressive and high quality group of fellows who have the ability to put great and positive effect on the future of the whole world through their expertise and wits. The University of Twente scholarship 2022 is to lessen financial burden off the students` shoulder.
The students have the opportunity to either do research work, designing or be change leaders through this masters scholarship in Europe. This chance to study abroad for free has more attractions for the extraordinary students. For example, the fellow will receive the best education from one of the best universities in europe under the supervision of world class mentors and professors. Additionally, the students will be having a first hand experience of europe divers culture and Neitherland culture in general.
The university of Twente has a lot of diversity when it comes to courses, programs, students, professors and mentors. The institute is a nutural depiction of beauty surrounded by peace, calmness and serenity.The campus is built on a huge pieces and it is surrounded by woodland, meadows and water and it is designed perfectly to soothe the mind of the students as well as the staff. Since its foundation in 1961, the university has been a hub for knowledge and research centers.
List of UT Scholarship
- UTS Scholarship in Netherland
This Scholarship is for Master’s students across the world. As already mentioned above in start. The scholarship will only provide you Tuition-Free Scholarship depending upon your Previous Academic record. Ranges from € 3,000 – € 25,000 in UTS Scholarship.
- Kipaji Scholarship
You need to apply for a University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) in order to be eligible for a Kipaji Scholarship. The Kipaji Scholarship Fund is founded especially for talented students from countries with upcoming economies.
The scholarship is meant as additional support for UTS scholarship students. The scholarship value is up to €12,000.
TWO-YEAR STUDY PROGRAMME
In case of a two-year study programme, students can receive an additional UTS of an amount equal to that in the first year to cover the expenses of the second year. However, the scholarship will only be continued during the second year when students meet the process requirements for the UTS.
You must have obtained:
- An average grade of 7 (out of 10) at the end of the third quartile of the first year
- At least 50% of European Credits at the end of the third quartile of the first year
Details of University of Twente scholarship 2022:
- Level: Masters
- Deadline: may 1, 2023
- Funding: fully funded
- Eligible nationalities: open to all international students
- Type of study: full time study
- Country: Netherland
- University of Twente
- Field of study: various field of study. Check below:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information
- Chemical Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Management
- Communication Science
- Computer Science
- Construction Management & Engineering
- Educational Science & Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental & Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Interaction Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology & Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems & Control
Eligibility of University of Twente scholarship 2022:
In order to be eligible for a the University of Twente Scholarship, you should meet all the requirements below
- Application for an UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programmes starting in the academic year 2022/2023 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- You must have a student number.
- You have not graduated from a UT (under)graduate programme;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study loan;
The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente. The students receive between € 3,000 and € 22,000 for one year.
The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a Master’s programme at the University of Twente.
- Become one of the most promising UT students.
- Exclusive opportunity to take part in an intake for one of the three honours programmes: Research honours, Design honours, or Change leaders.
Benefits of University of Twente scholarship 2022:
- € 3,000 – € 22,000 for one year (approximately 50 scholarships available). If you have applied for a two-year programme, make sure you read the information about two-year study programmes below.
- Have a look at the overview of the estimated costs of living when studying at the University of Twente (excluding tuition fees).
note: This scholarship is meant as a compensation for study related costs. It is up to the scholarship student to decide how to spend the money. No costs (e.g. tuition fees) will be paid on your behalf.
Suggested for you: The Silesian University of Technology 2022