The university of Newcastle scholarship is currently accepting applications from interested and eligible students for their Africa excellence scholarship. Therefore, This award is available for Africa students with strong academic background who wish to enroll in a degree program in the university for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Furthermore, Africa Excellence Scholarship has been established to attract high-performing international students to the University of Newcastle for study in 2022 and beyond. This is a merit-based scholarship that recognizes applicants with a strong academic background and incentivises them to continue striving to be the best that they can be.
However,The scholarship is valued at ($50,000 gross) $10,000 for each year of study under full-time study load apportioned over each course taken, as a tuition fee reduction.
Its friendly locals, simple and easy-to-understand transportation system, and winding streets lined with beautiful buildings make it a popular choice for international students year after year.
Scholarships will automatically be awarded to students who have received an offer to study in an eligible, non-quota program and who will commence studying with the University of Newcastle.
Details of University of Newcastle scholarship:
- Level: undergraduate masters and phd
- Deadline: The application deadline is not specified
- Funding: $10,000 for each year of study under full-time study load apportioned over each course taken, equating to a value of $1250 per course.
- Eligible nationalities: all African students
- Type of study: full time study
- Country: Australia
- University: University of Newcastle
- Field of study: various field of study
Read also:Trent university scholarship
Eligibility of university Newcastle scholarship:
To be considered for the University of Newcastle Excellence Scholarships, you must:
- Hold a passport from one of the 54 countries of Africa.
- Be commencing study in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program at the University (excluding ELICOS, Enabling, Non-Award, Higher Degrees by Research programs, and programs delivered at offshore campuses).
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Be commencing in an eligible program at an Australian or Online campus as indicated in your Letter of Offer.
- Not be the beneficiary of a separate University scholarship unless prior approval for special dispensation has been obtained from the university.
- Meet all of the financial obligations of a full-fee paying international student, including the full tuition fee and other expenses for the purpose of obtaining your student visa, and in the event that eligibility for the scholarship is not maintained.
Benefits of the scholarship:
- The scholarship is valued at AU$10,000 for each year of study under a full-time study load apportioned over each course taken, equating to a value of $1250 per course.
- This will be administered for each term of study in your eligible program(s) as a tuition fee reduction against the amount of credits initially issued in your letter of offer, applied directly to your student account.
- Please review the full terms and conditions for more detail.
How to apply for the scholarship:
- How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship, students must be admitted to the University. Scholarships are automatically applied for upon application to the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools they attended. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files before completing the online application process.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s or high-school degree certificate with good grades.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to fulfill the University’s language requirements.
- Academic transcript
- Completion certificate
- Evidence of English proficiency
- Passport biometric page
- For programs requiring work experience, a curriculum vitae (CV)/resume and/or letters of work experience are recommended.
- Scanned coloured original or certified documents
- English language requirements
Deadline of the scholarship: the deadline for the application of scholarship not specified