Application is now open for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2023.
The University of Miami Stamps Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-2024 is a wholly funded award for international students. This scholarship covers full tuition, accommodation and board, textbooks, a one-time computer allowance, and $12,000 for undergraduate research and conferences.
The University of Miami is collaborating with the Stamps Scholars programme to award multi-year scholarships to help motivated and talented students achieve their educational and life goals.
Stamps Scholars pursue their academic objectives while developing their management skills through merit-based financial support, including resources that can be used for studying abroad, social interactions, research endeavours, and other instructional activities.
Certain Stamps Scholarship candidates are encouraged to participate in the University of Miami’s Scholarship Weekend. During this summer program, candidates will interact with professors from the University of Miami and present academics.
Scholarship applicants and their families will learn about the unique educational and leadership opportunities available at the University of Miami for the most gifted and talented students. The entrance to the Miami University campus is heavily commercialized. Applicants are evaluated based on the rigor of their high school curriculum, grades, standardized test scores, recommendation letters, an essay, extracurricular activities, and honors / recognition.
Details of the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship
- Level: Undergraduate
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Deadline: November 1, 2023
- Country: USA
- University: University of Miami
- Type of study: Full time coursework
- Field of study:
- Business Studies.
- Marine Science.
- Sports Science.
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Health and Fitness.
- Marine Engineering.
Benefits of the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship
The University of Miami Stamps Scholarship provides the following benefits to its recipients:
- Tuition and fees included.
- Room and board are standard.
- Participation in the semi-annual Stamps Scholars National Convention and access to a developing network of Stamps Scholars at 40 universities across the country.
- A one-time stipend for the acquisition of a computer.
- Access to a $12,000 enrichment fund that may be used for study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, conferences, leadership development, and other mutually agreed upon educational purposes.
- Stamps Scholars Orientation is held at the beginning of the school year.
- Academic year-long educational and leadership programs and opportunities for Stamps Scholars.
Eligibility of the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship
To be eligible for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship, the following criteria must be met:
- Languages Required: English.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- University of Miami admission is extremely competitive. The applicants’ high school curriculum and grades, standardized test scores, letters of recommendation, essay, extracurricular activities, and awards/accomplishments are evaluated.
- All scholarship awards will be decided by the Scholarship Committee.
- To be eligible for academic scholarships, international applicants must submit a comprehensive application for admission that includes all academic credentials and a bank letter by the specified deadline.
Candidates Must Possess:
- Scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) must be submitted.
- General Secondary Education Certificate.
How to Apply for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship
- Complete and submit the Common Application online.
- Send the following documents on the address given on the official website:
- Official Transcripts
- Official English Test Scores
- Letter of Recommendation
- Submit Your Financial Aid Documents.
- Check Your Application Status.
FAQs On University of Miami Stamps Scholarship
What is the stamps scholarship for 2024 University of Miami?
The Stamps Grant 2023-2024 at the University of Miami is a fully financed undergraduate scholarship for overseas students. This scholarship pays students full tuition, regular accommodation and board, textbooks, a one-time computer allowance, and $12,000 for undergraduate research and conferences.
Is stamps scholarship fully funded?
University of Miami Stamps Scholarship in USA is a fully-funded scholarship for academically exceptional students. This undergraduate scholarship to study in the USA for free is a merit-based scholarship and one of the most awaited and prestigious awards.
Does University of Miami offer full scholarships for international students?
Yes, the University of Miami offers international students both merit and need-based aid. If you are applying for need-based financial aid, you must submit the CSS Profile by the stated deadlines. For more information, please review the checklist on our Applying for Aid page.
What GPA do you need to get a scholarship to University of Miami?
A minimum of a 3.0 GPA for the academic year must be maintained at the University of Miami, with the initial calculation at the end of the second semester of attendance.
- Teesside University International Scholarships 2023
- DAAD Scholarships in Germany for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses
- King Abdullah University Scholarship 2023-24 in Saudi Arabia
- Singapore Government Scholarships 2023-24
- 30 Best Scholarships for Online Students
- Pre Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Fully Funded Monaco Scholarships For International Students 2023/2024