The University of Manitoba Scholarship 2022 is providing the Undergraduate Student Bursary, for international students with good academic standing and with demonstrated financial need.
Brief Information about University of Manitoba:
The university attracts people from around the world who share same ideals and vision for positive change. University of Manitoba believe in embracing challenges and taking action. Their students, researchers and alumni bring unique voices to learning and discovery, shaping new ways of doing things and contributing to important conversations in topics that matter most, from human rights to global health to climate change.
The University of Manitoba, founded in 1877, is western Canada’s first university, Manitoba’s only research-intensive university, is located on original lands of Anishinaabeg, Cree, Oji-Cree, Dakota, and Dene peoples, and on the homeland of the Métis Nation. University of Manitoba boasts of producing over 181,000 Alumni and currently having over 31,000 undergraduate and graduate students.
- Funding: Full Funding
- Level: Bachelor, Master’s & Ph.D
- Deadline: October 1, 2022.
- Type of Study: Full Time
- Country: Canada
- University: University of Manitoba
- Field of Study: Open to all majors in the university.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Awardees: +24,000.
Eligibility of University of Manitoba Scholarship 2022:
These are the following criteria you must meet before applying;
- All students must complete courses in both the fall and winter terms to be eligible.
- In most cases, students must register for and complete at least 60 percent of a full course-load per term (i.e., a minimum of 9 credit hours per term). Graduate students do not have to adhere to credit hour minimums provided they are registered as full-time students over the fall and winter terms with the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
- Students must meet minimum G.P.A. requirements. Continuing students must have a minimum degree G.P.A. of 2.0. New students (from high school) must have a grade 12 average of 70% or higher. Students admitted on Mature Student Status may also be eligible for bursary consideration.
- Financial need must be clearly documented on the application. Students who have applied for government students loans from other provinces must provide a copy of a current official government loan assessment to support their declaration of financial need. Please note that Manitoba Student Aid recipients do not need to submit a copy of their Notice of Assessment.
- International students in their first year of post-secondary study in Canada are not eligible to apply to the general bursary program.
The following are the benefits of University of Manitoba Scholarship 2022 include;
- The total amount of scholarships available each year is $240,000, which will be divided equally among the scholarship beneficiaries.
- Tuition Fee expenses
- Housing/Accommodation stipends
- Researching students may receive a grant for their projects.
Read Also; Kochi University of Technology Scholarship
- Application form
- A passport copy
- Academic transcript
- Master’s applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Doctoral applicants must submit a Master’s degree certificate.
- Personal statement among others.
How to Apply for University of Manitoba Scholarship 2022:
All applications are online. Selected students will be notified by the university directly. To apply for the University of Manitoba Scholarship 2022, visit the scholarship official page via the link provided below.