If you wish to study in Malaysia for your postgraduate and doctorate programs, then this is a great opportunity for you to accomplish your dream. University of Malaya scholarships are available for the 2022 session. All international students are invited to enjoy the fully funded scholarship. Fully funded which means you will not have to pay for any expenses including your tuition fees, housing and living expenses. University of Malaya offers many programs, so, irrespective of your academic field, grab this opportunity and apply because it is a limited target offer. The University of Malaya is offering international scholarships to Malaysian and all nationalities who can not afford to pay tuition fees. Selected students receive extra allowances for travels, housing and research materials.
- Funding: Fully Funded.
- Level: Master’s, Ph.D.
- Deadline: August 31, 2022.
- Type of Study: Full Time.
- Country: Malaysia
- University: University of Malaya
- Nationality: International
- Number of Awardees: Limited
Eligibility of University of Malaya Scholarship:
To be eligible for this scholarship, these are the eligibilities criteria;
- All students from all countries are eligible.
- Students of Master’s and Ph.D programs are accepted.
- For students applying for the Master’s program, they must submit a Bachelor’s degree certificate as well as Master’s degree certificate for the Ph.D program must be submitted.
- To apply for the scholarship, the students must have a minimum of 3.0 in their previous required qualifications.
- Students must be able to provide necessary information during and after the time of admission.
- English language proficiency certificates are required from all international students. Examples are the IELTS OR TOFEL or any equivalence relevant certificate. Do not know what IELTS is? Find out more about it here.
How to Apply for University of Malaya Scholarships 2022:
Application process is online.
- Applicants must register online, sign up at the university of Malaya admission portal website.
- Complete your admission profile.
- Students must choose their preferred program according to the field of specialization.
- A separate scholarship application form is not needed.
- The application process is strictly online and free. All processes must be done on the University’s official website, visit the official website and apply.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
- Complete coverage of tuition fees by the host so scholars will not have to pay for their educational costs in the university and further attain their careers without financial breakdown.
- Housing expenses will be covered by the university during the scholars stay at the university.
- Extra allowances are given to students such as residence fee and personal needs.
- Career choice guidance and mentorship.
Recommended for you; The University of Brunei Scholarship
Degree Courses at the University of Malaya:
- Malay studies
- Islamic studies
- Computer Science
- Creative Arts
- Business and Accounting
- Languages (linguistics).
- Engineering among others.
The documents required for the University of Malaya Scholarship include the following;
- A copy of academic transcript and qualifications.
- Language proficiency proof
- A CV or resume.
- Two recommendation letters
- A proof of research plans.
When is the Deadline for University of Malaya Scholarships?
The 2022 scholarship program is ending on the 31st of August, 2022. Applicants are advised to hasten up on the application to increase chances of being considered.