Are you a graduate thinking of progressing to a master’s course in 2022? Then, take a look at University of Liverpool Postgraduate Progression Awards. Undergraduate offers are also available at the University of Liverpool.
- Funding: Full Funding
- Level: Bachelor’s & Master’s
- Deadline: Open
- Type of Study: Full Time
- Country: UK
- University: University of Liverpool
- Nationality: International
Master’s Programs Available at the University of Liverpool:
- Academic Practice (Online)
- Accounting and Finance MSc
- Advanced Aerospace Engineering MSc (Eng)
- Advanced Biological Sciences MSc
- Advanced Biological Sciences MRes
- Advanced Computer Science with a Year in Industry MSc
- Advanced Marketing MSc
- Advanced Mechanical Engineering MSc (Eng)
- Advanced Orthopaedics MCh/ PGDip
- Advanced Practice in Healthcare MSc/PGDip/PGCert
- Applied Linguistics and Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages MA
- Archaeology MA
- Archaeology MRes
- Archaeology MSc
- Archives MRes
- Archives and Records Management (International Pathway) MARMI
- Archives and Records Management (Online)
- Artificial Intelligence MSc (Online)
- Basque Studies – Modern Languages and Cultures MRes
- Big Data Analytics PGCert/PGDip/MSc (Online)
- Big Data and High Performance Computing MSc
- Big Data and High Performance
- Computing with a Year in Industry MSc
- Bioinformatics MSc
- Biomedical Engineering (Healthcare) MSc (Eng)
- Biomedical Engineering MSc (Eng)
- Biomedical Engineering with Management (Healthcare) MSc
- Biomedical Engineering with Management MSc
- Biomedical Sciences and Translational Medicine MRes
- Biotechnology MSc
- Building Information Modelling and Digital Transformation (BIM-DT) MSc
- Business Administration (Football Industries) PG Cert
- Business Analytics and Big Data MSc
- Cancer Biology and Therapy MSc
- Cancer Care MSc
- Catalan Studies – Modern Languages and Cultures MRes
- Chemistry MSc
- Chinese Studies – Modern Languages and Cultures MRes
- Chinese-English Translation and Interpreting MA
- Classical Music Industry MA
- Classics and Ancient History MA
- Classics and Ancient History MRes
- Climate Resilience and Environmental Sustainability in Architecture (CRESTA) MSc
- Clinical Anatomy with Education PGCert
- Clinical Ophthalmology and Vision Science MSc
- Communication and Media MRes
- Computer Science MSc
- Computer Science MSc (Online)
- Contemporary Europe MA
- Creative and Critical Writing MA
- Criminological Research MRes
- Critical Care PGCert
- Cyber Security MSc (Online)
- Veterinary Business Management PGCert
- Veterinary Physiotherapy MSc/PGDip
- Veterinary Postgraduate Unit
- Veterinary Professional Studies PgCert/PgDip/MSc
- These are just some of the Master’s programs at the University of Liverpool, please refer to the University’s courses brochure.
Undergraduate Scholarship Offer at University of Liverpool:
You will receive an email indicating that University of Liverpool has made you an offer that will contain the conditions of your offer. World Scholarship Vault hope you find the information below useful and that it helps you to understand the application process.
Undergraduates (BA, BSc):
- Once you have your offer, you must go onto UCAS Track to check the status of your applications and make your decisions to accept or decline your offers.
- To avoid any confusion and delays, please make sure the name you use for UCAS and the University of Liverpool is exactly the same as your name is recorded in your passport.
Eligibility of Undergraduate Offers at the University of Liverpool:
- If you have a conditional offer you need to meet the minimum academic entry conditions before your place is confirmed.
- To accept or decline your conditional offer, go to UCAS Track. If you accept your offer, you must send University of Liverpool proof of your examination results and any other qualifications required as soon as they are available.
- An unconditional offer means you have already met the entry requirements for your selected degree programme. To accept or decline your unconditional offer, go to UCAS Track.
- If you accept your offer, you must send University of Liverpool proof of your qualifications.
Applying for a visa:
When you have accepted your offer and met all the conditions of the offer, you will be sent the Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) statement which you need in order to apply for your visa. You will also need to meet any requirements set by the UK authorities in connection with obtaining a visa for studying in the UK.
Postgraduates (MA, MSc, MBA) Scholarships at the University of Liverpool:
You will receive an offer email from the University of Liverpool that will have the following details:
- Your programme of study
- Start and end dates of your programme
- Links to relevant fee information
- Conditions of your offer.
When reading your offer it is important to make sure your name, email address, programme of study and all other details are correct. Please make sure you understand the terms of your offer. You should also make sure the name you have used to apply to the University of Liverpool is spelt correctly and that it is exactly the same as your name in your passport.
Eligiblity of Postgraduate Offer at the University of Liverpool:
- If you have a conditional offer you still need to meet the minimum academic entry conditions outlined in your offer before your place is confirmed.
- You must send University of Liverpool proof of your examination results as soon as they are available. You will be notified when your offer becomes unconditional.
An unconditional offer means you have already met the entry requirements. To accept your unconditional offer, you must email the Admissions Team at the email address detailed in your offer email. Confirmation of your acceptance must be received in order for the Institution to send you the CAS statement. You will need your CAS to apply for your visa.
Applying for a visa:
- Once you have accepted your unconditional offer, self-financing, postgraduate, international students studying a full-time master’s programme are required to pay a tuition fee deposit of £1,000. Once your deposit has been processed, you will be issued with a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) statement which you will need to apply for your visa.
- You will also need to meet any requirements set by the UK authorities in connection with obtaining a visa for studying in the UK.
You May Be Interested In University of Leeds Business School Scholarship:
Eligibility of University of Leeds Business School Scholarships:
- Applicants progressing from the Leeds International Study Centre Foundation Year and the NCUK International Foundation Year programme are not eligible for this award as dedicated scholarships are available for applicants progressing from these programmes.
- Applicants progressing from the University of Leeds International Foundation Year are eligible for a dedicated scholarship.
- There are up to 20 scholarships available for self-funding applicants classed as International for fee purposes and who apply for Level 1 entry to an undergraduate course at Leeds University Business School. Apply Now!