The University Of Hertfordshire offers a scholarship for international students to study in the UK. The applications are now open to apply for the University Of Hertfordshire Scholarship for International students. This is a Ph.D. scholarship in the UK and students from all around the world can apply.
Mobile communication has become an essential part of daily life through the development of modern wireless technology, which allows mobile communications to be conducted remotely through smartphones.
it is envisioned that future wireless communication systems will rely on an increase in research, development, and validation of new antenna designs. Hertfordshire University will undertake the research and regularly meet with industry experts in order to conduct regular research meetings.
There is a Ph.D. studentship available to International Students at the University of Hertfordshire, UK High-performance antenna arrays for 5th Gen smartphones. The scholarship will be used for the program taught at the University of Hertfordshire in the field of Radio and Mobile Communication Systems.
Details of University of Hertfordshire scholarship:
- Level: PhD
- Deadline: October 12,2022
- Funding: fully funded
- Eligible nationalities: Open to all international students
- Type of study: full time study
- Country: UK
- University: University Of Hertfordshire
- field of study: various field of study
Eligibility of University of Hertfordshire scholarship:
- Applicants from abroad are encouraged to apply.
- A good understanding of IT.
- Ability to work independently.
- Any electrical engineering-related degree must be a first-class degree from a UK institution.
- Thorough understanding of microwave circuits and antenna theory.
- Broad experience in radio frequency (RF) laboratories, including the design of antennas.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines through collaboration and independent time management.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Outstanding communication skills in English.
- Have at least a 6.5 band on the IELTS.
Suggested for you:Hokkaido University Scholarships
Benefits of University of Hertfordshire scholarship:
This is an amazing opportunity and students will get the following benefits:
- This award covers UK tuition fees as well as a stipend based on RCUK’s standard rates. £15,609 is set aside for 2022-2023
- Depending on the results, the stipend may increase
How to apply for the scholarship:
Send your All Required documents along with Scholarship Application Form to the Doctoral College: email@example.com
- The Completed application Form.
- Two academic references
- Copies of your Transcripts and Certificates
- A copy of your passport
- IELTS Certificate
Deadline of the scholarship: October 12,2022.