University of Hamburg scholarship equip excellent international students and doctoral researchers in all subjects and at all degree levels who have been socially committed and actively involved in an international context. The awarding of a merit scholarship allows recipients to concentrate fully on their studies and gives them the opportunity to develop their skills.
The University of Hamburg is a comprehensive university in Hamburg, Germany. It is the largest research and education institution in northern Germany and is one of the most comprehensive universities in Germany.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
Details of University Of Hamburg scholarship:
- Level: Undergraduate|masters|phd
- Deadline:December 31,2022.
- Funding: fully funded
- Eligible nationalities: open to all international students
- Type of study: full time study
- Country: Germany
- University: University of Hamburg
- Field of study: various field of study
Eligibility of University Of Hamburg scholarship:
- International applicants are welcome.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- You are entitled to funding if you are pursuing an academic degree at University of Hamburg and have been enrolled in your degree program for at least 2 semesters (master’s students can apply after 1 semester)
- The applicants do not hold German citizenship and are not eligible for the federal student loan scheme.
- The applicants need to enroll at University Hamburg at the time of application.
- English Language is Require.
Benefits of University Of Hamburg scholarship:
- The university will provide the maximum monthly funding sum is €850. Depending on the availability of funding, individual doctoral researchers may be awarded a merit scholarship totaling €1,000 per month (roughly 2–3 merit scholarships are awarded per round).
- Travel cost average
- Health insurance
Suggested for you: WFP Internship Program
How to apply for the scholarship:
The admission process for applying at Hamburg university is completely online:
- interested applicants must log in to the official website to apply for the admission into the desired degree program like bachelor masters phd. or research program
- set up the applicants account to fill the required fields in the form
- Hence, the username and password of the applicants account will be mailed to the students
- For taking these awards, candidates must have to enroll in any degree-level courses at the university. And then, they can download and complete the fund’s application form and upload it through the online application portal.
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter for scholarship
- Academic transcript and certificates
- German and English language test scores, diplomas and certificates.
- higher qualification certificate for the undergrduate
- residency status
Deadline of the scholarship: December 31, 2022.