The University of Findlay scholarship aims to prepare students for meaningful lives and successful careers. This scholarship grant is open to applicants from all over the world.
The University of Findlay, founded in 1882, is a private university in Findlay, Ohio. UF offers nearly 80 baccalaureate-level undergraduate degrees, 11 master’s degree programs, and five doctorate-level programs. The University of Findlay is ranked 263rd among National Universities in the United States of America.
Application calls for the Findlay University scholarship grants in the US to all exceptional students who want to commence study for the 2022/23 academic session.
The award is a $21,000 annual scholarship grant for selected candidates to study at the prestigious University of Findlay.
Aside from the annual study grant, students are qualified for several other scholarships on merit bases. The university will prepare you for effective work and encourage you to get the most out of your experience with English culture.
Details of university of Findland scholarship:
- Level:undergraduate/masters and postgraduate
- Deadline: All year round
- Funding: $12,000 – $21,000 per year
- Eligible nationalities: all international countries
- Type of study: full time study
- Country: USA
- University: university of findlay
- Field of study: various field of study
Eligibility of university of findlay scholarship:
- you must be an International student.
- Must be commencing an eligible undergraduate coursework degree in the USA.
Read also:Bond university scholarship
Benefits of university of findlay scholarship:
Successfully selected students will be provided with an amount of $33,000 by the University of Findlay to pursue their undergraduate degrees in the USA for the 2022/23 academic session.
How to apply for the scholarship:
To be considered for this scholarship grant, students have to be admitted to the bachelor’s degree program via the university’s application portal or common application at the University of Findlay.
- Submit the following documents:
- Transcripts: Original and official credentials showing completion of required secondary schoolwork or work completed to the final year of study. A certified English translation and the original credential in the foreign language are required.
- Bank statement proving the capability to pay tuition, mandatory fees, and room & board for one year.
- Applicants must have a minimum of a 2.75 – 3.49 GPA or higher.
- For Language Requirement: Applicants have to provide the official proof of English proficiency :
- TOEFL Minimum Score: 61
- IELTS Minimum Score: 6.0
- iTEP Minimum Score: 3.5
- PTE Academic Minimum Score: 50
- Duolingo Minimum Score: 95