University of the Art London Scholarships is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship covers the cost of tuition fees, accommodation at one of UAL’s halls of residence and may also contribute towards living costs. Up to 4 UAL International Postgraduate £50,000 Scholarships are available.
The University offers an extensive range of courses in art, design, fashion, communication and performing arts. their graduates go on to work in and shape the creative industries worldwide. UAL is ranked second in the world for Art and Design in the 2019 QS World University Rankings. The University has a world-class reputation and is made up of 6 equally renowned Colleges: Camberwell College of Arts, Central Saint Martins, Chelsea College of Arts, London College of Communication, London College of Fashion and Wimbledon College of Arts
This university supply to those students who belong to underdeveloped countries and whose annual household earning is 50,000 euro or below that.
Details of University of Art London scholarship:
- Level: Postgraduate
- Deadline:November 2,2022.
- Funding: fully funded
- Eligible nationalities: open to all international students
- Type of study: full time coursework
- Country: United Kingdom
- University: University of Arts London
- Field of study: various field of study
Eligibility of University of Art London scholarship:
To qualify for University of the Arts London Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: Check Eligible Countries here
- You must currently hold an offer to study a full-time taught master’s course at one of UAL’s six Colleges starting in the academic year of 2022/23. Your course must offer either an M ARCH, MA, MFA, MRes or MSc qualification.
- You need to be ordinarily resident in one of the low income economy countries detailed in the list of qualifying countries. OR You are an asylum seeker in the UK at the point you make your UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application.
- Your annual household income must be £50,000 or less (or the equivalent exchange value in a qualifying countries currency) at the point of scholarship application.
- Providing a personal statement which responds to the following questions as part of your UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application (maximum 350 words per question):
- Describe how receiving a Postgraduate Scholarship would make a difference to you
- Tell us how you intend to use the qualification you will be gaining to support your future plans
- Describe how you would address challenges in your home country
- Tell us how you would uphold the values of social justice and environmental stewardship
Benefits of University of Art London scholarship:
University of the Arts London Scholarship will support selected candidates with the following benefits:
- The total worth of scholarship is £50,000.
- Tuition fee charges
- A contribution towards living costs.
- Scholarship recipients will also be offered International Students House (ISH) accommodation for the duration of their study.
Suggested for you: Victoria University of Wellington scholarship
How to apply for the scholarship:
- Once you’ve submitted a fully completed application for a qualifying course we’ll send you an email with details about how (if you meet the eligibility criteria) you can apply for a UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship.
- In your application you’ll be asked to evidence with documentation that you qualify for the overseas category for tuition fee purposes. For example you may be asked for a copy of your immigration documents, ID card or formal evidence of your address.
- Please note that you need to submit your fully completed course application in order to have time to send you a UAL International Postgraduate Scholarships online application form.
- Your completed UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application form and supporting evidence must be submitted,
- Provide a personal statement of interest along with the application. The applicant’s statement must not exceed 350 words per question asked.
- The statement must include:
- How the scholarship will make a difference in applicant’s life.
- How does the applicant intend to use your qualification for your future, and how the scholarship will help you.
- Address the challenges faced by your home country.
- Expound how you would endorse the values of social justice and environmental stewardship.