Application for the UNICEF summer Internship 2023 is now opened! International students all over the world are eligible to apply for the scholarship. UNICEF is a summer internship which gives opportunity for students and fresh graduates. Those who will be joining will get high experience of world class organizations. This UNICEF program gives the opportunity to graduates and students to contribute in the mission of the organization.
The mission of the organization is to bring a yielding change in the lives of children all over the world. The internship program is the best way to earn. The students work with the core values of this organization. The UNICEF program is now active in 190 countries and gives opportunity to it’s internees to meet the challenges of the real world and outside.
The internees of UNICEF gain a high achiever work experience and high rewards from it. It gives the personal and professional development improving opportunities to its internees along with charming compensation and benefits. More over UNICEF also gives a first step to its internees towards jobs and they also consider at top level work experiences in everywhere in their practical life but UNICEF by itself does not guarantee them permanent employment in their organization.
Details of the UNICEF Summer Internship 2022-23
- DEADLINE: Throughout the year
- ELIGIBLE NATIONALITIES: Open to all international students
- TYPE OF STUDY: Full-Time
- COUNTRY: Different country
- Internship Name: UNICEF Summer Internship 2023
Eligibility of UNICEF Summer Internship 2022-23
- Candidate must be enrolled in any degree like, masters, undergraduate or PhD
- Candidate must be fluent in working language
- Candidate must not have direct linkage towards UNICEF reporting authority or employees
- Candidate age should be at least 18 years
- Candidate must of good moral and academic record
Also Read: CERN Administrative Student Program 2023
Benefits of UNICEF Summer Internship 2022-23
- The trainee is fully free. It will be covering the following expenses:
- Payment of internship will be paid by the host institution of UNICEF itself
- The working techniques of UNICEF will give the world top class exposure to it’s internees
- Expenses like cost, travel, Visa will be paid one time depending on the funding.
How to Apply for UNICEF Traineeship
- There will be online apply for UNICEF Paid Internship.
- If candidate want to apply first of all he should search this opportunity on job portal or on any other platform.
- The applicant must create a relevant application according to the vacant position like his/her skills, strengths and suitability.
- All details should be real and correct which candidate will be provide specially contact details so that organization may contact to that person in case of need.
Curriculum vitae (CV)
Profile will be online recruit
Deadline: Opened throughout the year