Top 10 Free online Certification Exams. Free online certificates not only broaden your skill set and increase your knowledge, but they also make your CV more appealing to hiring managers for positions in the commercial sector or the public sector. You don’t have to spend a thing to get an education from respected professionals in your field thanks to the availability of free online courses.
The biggest platforms for MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses), have modified their business model such that the course itself is no longer free but the printable certification is for a fee. Despite this, there are a plethora of free courses available online, many of which offer certifications issued by reputable service providers. However, not all classes go through the material in great detail or have material that is prepared for use in the workforce. We will be stating Top 10 Free online Certification Exams
Top 10 Free online Certification Exams
- The Google IT Automation with Python Professional certification program:The Google IT Automation with Python Professional certification program is a collection of six courses designed by Google to offer IT professionals with in-demand IT skills such as Python, Git, and IT automation. The program is sold as a bundle.This educational program strengthens you, which paves the way for you to advance to the next level in your work. This learning material has been prepared in such a manner that teaches you how to program with Python and how you can use Python to automate commonly used activities related to system administration. It is one of the Top 10 Free online Certification Exams.
You will also learn how to troubleshoot and fix complex issues while taking this course, as well as implement automation by making use of configuration management and the cloud.
This certificate may be finished in around six months and is meant to prepare you for a variety of professions in the information technology industry, such as employment requiring more advanced IT Support Specialist or Junior Systems Administrator skills.
- Acquire the knowledge necessary to automate processes with the use of Python scripts.
How you may control versions of your files with Git and GitHub
- Gain an understanding of how IT resources, physical devices, and virtual machines may be managed in the cloud.
- You will be assisted in the analysis of real-world information technology challenges as well as the implementation of effective techniques to tackle such difficulties.
- 100% online courses
- Timetable that can be adjusted
- Option for studying at one’s own speed.
- Resources consisting of videos and readings
- Practice quizzes
- Projects involving programming with feedback
- Observational tests with grading and comments
- Languages include but are not limited to the following: English, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
Coursera is also part of the Top 10 Free online Certification Exams. It is a free online learning platform that provides Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) from some of the world’s most prestigious institutions. You are free to watch the pre-recorded video lectures that are included in every Coursera course whenever it is most convenient for you.
You can get a master’s degree or a speciality through the programs that Coursera offers in collaboration with other colleges. You won’t have any trouble navigating the many different college courses available to you.
This website provides access to free programs provided by reputable educational institutions. These free online certification courses that can be found on this site were developed by a prestigious educational institution.
The Best Online Course from Coursera
- History, music and art, philosophy, and other fields fall under the umbrella of the arts and humanities.
- Everything you need to know about business, including Leadership & Management, Finance, Marketing, and Entrepreneurship.
- Cybersecurity, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, SAP, and other aspects of information technology are covered in this article.
- The term “health” encompasses a wide range of subfields, including “animal health,” “health informatics,” “healthcare management,” “nutrition,” “patient care,” and even “psychology
- The fields of science and engineering, including but not limited to chemistry, physics, astronomy, electrical engineering, and mechanical engineering.
- The social sciences include disciplines such as economics, education, governance and society, and law, amongst others.
- Language Learning includes learning Chinese, Korean, English, and a variety of other languages.
Udemy is an online learning platform that provides assistance in the development of courses in a variety of subject areas, including but not limited to business, design, and marketing.
By accessing the vast library of different courses, learners have the opportunity to expand their skill sets and bring their ambitions to fruition. Udemy only makes available courses that are instructed by people with relevant domain expertise.
On any device that is connected to the internet, a user is able to access the course outline for free certificate programs. There are no prerequisites that are needed to enroll in any of the classes.
Top Online Courses on Udemy Business categories
- Writing, deep learning, SQL, machine learning, public speaking, presentation skills, financial analysis, and entrepreneurship.
- IT & Software: CCNA, network and security, cyber security, IT certification, etc.
- Online course construction, presenting abilities, instructional design, etc. are all included in teacher training.
- Productivity in the workplace: Google, Apple, Microsoft, SAP, etc.
- Personal development includes things like leadership, productivity, study skills, personal finance, career growth, and more.
- Designing using UIs, websites, graphics, and tools like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Lifestyle: Travel, training, video games, arts & crafts, etc.
- Marketing terms such as Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), mobile marketing, product marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, and marketing foundations are all related to marketing.
- Languages include Chinese, English, Spanish, Portuguese, and more.
- Photography, including digital photography, professional photography, photography equipment, and video production.
- Yoga, meditation, self-defense, nutrition, and other forms of physical fitness.
- Music includes musical methods, instruments like the piano and guitar, music software, music theory, and other elements.
You may build courses on a wide range of topics, including development, business, design, marketing, etc., using the Udacity online teaching platform.
Udacity offers free online certification courses given by qualified educators. Students may also gain new skills and accomplish their goals by choosing a course from the vast selection available.
Courses at Udacity are of a high caliber. It aids in your interview preparation. The help of a mentor is offered on this website for online courses with printed certificates.
Top Online Courses at Udacity
- Artificial intelligence includes Deep Learning, Machine Learning, NLP, AI for Healthcare, AI for Business Leaders, and more.
- AWS Cloud Architect, Cloud Developer, Cloud DevOps Engineer, Hybrid Cloud Engineer, and other terms related to cloud computing.
- SQL, Data Analyst, Business Analytics, Data Visualization, Data Structures and Algorithms, Data Streaming, etc. are examples of data science.
- Business: growth product manager, product manager, monetization strategy, marketing analytics, business analytics, and digital marketing.
- Engineers working on autonomous systems include those working on self-driving cars, robotics software, flying cars and autonomous flight, sensor fusion, and others.
A website that provides video classes is LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda courses). On this website, you may access up to 15,000 courses that are both free and accessible with a subscription in more than seven languages.
You have the opportunity to learn from industry leaders without spending a penny with LinkedIn’s free certification courses. Beginners, intermediate learners, and specialists alike can benefit greatly from these LinkedIn training classes. There are several categories of LinkedIn Learning courses with certifications, including Business, Personal Development, Entrepreneurship, and Design & Tech Online Courses.
Leading online course for LinkedIn learning Business categories include: leadership and management, marketing, customer service, finance and accounting, human resources, and career development.
Creative fields include audio and music production, graphic design, photography, user interface and web design, among others.
Technology: Web & Software Development, Network & Security, Data Science, Cloud Computing, and more.
Your abilities and level of knowledge will be raised by these online LinkedIn Learning classes, certifications, and training sessions.
Also Read: Universities in Canada without IELTS
6. Edx: Edx is one of the Top 10 Free online Certification Exams. It offers university-level courses in varieties of disciplines. You can browse various subjects like Computer science, language, data science, engineering, and more.
This site contains a weekly subject sequence. It includes a short video with learning exercises.
The platform provides video tutorials, which are similar to the on-campus discussion group and a textbook. It has an online discussion forum where students can post the questions to teaching assistants. It offers free online courses with certificate of completion.
Architecture, Art & Culture, Biology & Life Sciences, Business & Management, Computer Science, Data Analysis & Statistics, Design, Economics & Finance, Education & Teacher Training, Engineering, Food & Nutrition, Health & Safety, Language, Literature, Medicine, Music, Philanthropy, Philosophy & Ethics, Science & Social Sciences, and more are among the top online course categories offered by Edx.com.
7. HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification Course: The fundamentals of digital marketing are covered in the HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification Course. By obtaining this certification, you can show that you are knowledgeable about inbound marketing tactics and that you are able to use them to advance firms. It is one of the Top 10 Free online Certification Exams. The course’s lessons will teach you about:
- Content Strategy
- Social media promotion
- Search marketing optimization
Conversion optimization strategy
8. Google Fundamentals of Digital Marketing: Through its Google Digital Garage, Google provides the Fundamentals of Digital Marketing. Before taking an exam to gain a certification, participants in this free program must finish all 26 modules in a self-paced learning approach. It includes activities and examples that you can use right now to put your understanding of digital marketing to use. Among the subjects covered in this course are:
Analytics and data insights
Search engine marketing (SEM)
9. Free Code Camp certifications: The free code camp certifications is one of the Top 10 Free online Certification Exams. With the aid of Free Code Camp, you may learn a variety of coding languages and earn a number of free certifications. These certification programs provide you the chance to study in stages and let you hone your abilities by working on open-source projects for charitable organizations. Free Code Camp provides certificates in programming languages like:
10. AWS certification: For Amazon Web Services, Amazon provides free online training and certification at the entry level (AWS), It is one of the Top 10 Free online Certification Exams. AWS is Amazon’s cloud computing platform, used by a wide range of businesses in several sectors. The program offers lessons to learn the basics of the platform.
How to acquire FREE certificated online courses?
Here is how to receive free certificate courses online in step-by-step fashion:
1: Launch a web browser and go to one of the Top 10 Free online Certification Exams mentioned above.
2: Look up or filter out the courses on a topic you wish to learn more about. Data Science or cloud computing, for instance
3: For the topic you looked for, you will find a ton of results.
4: Open the course website in a new window and go to any free courses with certificates you’re interested in.
5) Find out if the course offers a free certificate by scrolling to the course’s features. Most courses come with a free certificate upon completion.
6) At this point, sign up for the free online course of your choice and begin learning the material.
7) You will receive a certificate of completion once you have finished the course. You might need to take an online test to pass some courses and receive your certificate.