Tools for Social Media Managers
Taking into account all the duties social media marketers must carry out on a daily basis—from content generation and posting to analytics and reporting—can be a little frightening.
Thankfully, you have access to a number of amazing social media management tools. These technologies can expedite your workflow, save you time, and even ensure that your content is viewed by the correct audience at the right time.
What is Social Media Management?
Social media management is the practice of overseeing (managing) your entire social media strategy. For all of the social media platforms that your business uses, this means planning, organizing, developing, promoting, and analyzing your social media content. It also demands assessing the level of your social media strategy’s success so that you may improve it.
Also Read: 10 Best Pastry Chefs Schools In The World 2023
Purpose of Social Media Tools
Social media management solutions, which frequently have the following capabilities: publishing, scheduling, teamwork, listening, and/or reporting, can help you with your social media strategy. Furthermore, they typically let you access all of your social media accounts from an one dashboard, they can speed up cross-platform interactions with followers, and they can evaluate your success. Additionally, they could be connected to other applications your team uses, like your CRM or marketing software.
They carry out the following duties:
1. Setting Up Posts
Social media is constantly active even when you only work during set times during the week. If you utilize a social media management platform to schedule posts in advance, you can stay active on social media even when you’re not working! You can have posts published when you’re physically away due to meetings, travel, or other commitments if you write and schedule them early in the week. Several solutions provide post automation, queues, and visual content calendars. An example of effective marketing automation!
2. Taking care of many brands and/or accounts
If you manage many accounts on each social media site or work for an agency, a social media management tool that enables you to switch between accounts and post to numerous social media channels simultaneously is vital.
3. Monitoring and evaluation of engagement
An increase of 187% from 2020 to 2021, 47% of marketers will utilize social engagement assessment as a success metric. A good social media management tool will give you data on your overall viewership and performance as well as post-specific metrics, allowing you to determine what is effective and enhance future material.
4. Social Engagement
62% of marketers use social media for social listening, according to HubSpot’s State of Marketing 2021 report. How is social listening implemented? Businesses want to be aware of the conversation surrounding their brand and industry so they can respond to positive or negative comments. Social listening, which also helps brands assess their online voice share and track growth, makes this possible. The percentage of content for a given industry, service, or topic that makes a specific brand reference is referred to as share of voice.
5. Control of Customer Interactions
At the corporate level, customer experience management can be incorporated into a social media management solution. Users can embed many teams (such as marketing and customer support) and flag and allocate certain posts or comments to different teams for a response with the use of sophisticated technology.
Also Read: 10 Best Colleges in Pennsylvania in 2023
Best Tools for Social Media Managers
Now that we are aware of the potential applications for social media management tools, let’s move on to the tools themselves. Below is a list of the top tools for social media managers in 2023
What’s HootSuite all about?
- Cost: $49–129+ per month. The starter level comes with 10 social accounts and one user license.
- Why it’s awesome: HootSuite’s user-friendly UI offers basic scheduling, responses, and statistics in addition to combining communications from Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Pinterest into a single inbox. Higher tiers include services like post assignments, team approvals, and paid social media management with an advertising credit.
- Ideal for: One-man businesses, little companies, groups, and agencies.
For a very long time, HootSuite was the go-to free management platform for social media marketers. Despite the fact that the free version of HootSuite is no longer offered, the platform still offers several advantages that make it desirable for you to invest in it. One of the most affordable tools on the market is this one. HootSuite’s capabilities allow for the publication of ads on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn from a single dashboard.
Sprout Social Overview:
- Price for one user: $89–249+ each month. The base version comes with a single user license and five social media accounts.
- Why it’s awesome: The most well-known aspects of Sprout Social are its social listening tool and powerful analytics dashboard, both of which show share of voice and competition analysis. Integrations with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Pinterest are just a few of the many options accessible.
- Perfect for: YouTube and Pinterest users as well as small to medium-sized teams and businesses.
Sprout Social offers interaction, publication and scheduling, analytics, social listening, and employee advocacy features in its best-in-class social media management package.
Even if you pay per user license, the entry-level edition of Sprout Social offers more advanced features like review management, tasking and CRM tools, as well as keyword and location monitoring. Other high-value features include a social CRM with conversation history, image resizing, and an RSS reader for news and blogs. If you use Google Analytics, Zendesk, Facebook Shops, or Shopify, you will benefit from those connectors.
Also Read: Dos and Don’ts of Differentiation in the Classroom 2022
- Cost: $29-$399+. The starter level comes with one user license and a maximum of six social accounts.
- What makes it great: If you’ve ever had to switch between platforms to upload, resize, export, and re-upload pictures, Sendible’s picture resizing tool is fantastic. Similar to that, you can use its custom editor to edit content across platforms before publishing them.
- Ideal for: Teams, small to medium-sized businesses, independent contractors, and agencies.
Sendible is an all-inclusive social media management application that can be used for posting, collaboration, listening, and analytics. Sendible supports Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google My Business.
An overview of the Buffer:
- Price for one user: $0 to $5+ each month.
- Why it’s great: Buffer is one of the least expensive social media management tools for users who don’t want to be overloaded with intricate features they won’t use. Users have the opportunity to add social channels to their plan for just $5/month, allowing them to scale gradually without hopping tiers or paying a lot for accounts they won’t use.
- Ideal for: Pinterest users, independent contractors, and small enterprises.
Buffer offers a straightforward, user-friendly solution for publishing to, engaging with, and tracking data on social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. Using its new Start Page capabilities, users can design distinctive, mobile-friendly landing pages for their social campaigns. Be advised that the free edition only allows for publication and the creation of landing pages.
Brief information on Zoho Social:
- Cost: $10-$330+. The entry-level package comes with one user license and up to seven social profiles.
- Why it Rocks: Zoho Social offers a versatile, affordable option that integrates with its CRM and other small business-focused tools. Team discussions and approval processes are included in the agency-friendly cost to promote collaboration.
- Ideal for: Small to medium-sized business teams and agencies.
Zoho Social, a flexible social media management tool, provides scheduling, monitoring, and reporting. Using the program, you may make your own lists, a social listening dashboard, and personal reports. Zoho Social integrates with Facebook groups and pages, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google My Business listings.
A description of NapoleonCat:
- Cost: $21–$42+ each month. Three profiles and one user license are included in the entry-level bundle.
- Why it’s Awesome: NapoleonCat prioritizes customer engagement and communication while offering users the necessities at a fair price. Moderation was considered when designing its social inbox. It features tagging, pre-written responses, internal notes, and the option to choose various moderators for different topics.
- Ideal for: Teams, small to medium-sized businesses, independent contractors.
NapoleonCat’s entry-level lite solutions are perfect for a beginner because they cover publishing, comment management, and reporting for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and Google My Business. In its more advanced version, functions like automatic moderation and translation, 24-month data retention, and Facebook and Instagram ad moderation are included. It also offers user-specific pricing based on the particular number of users and profiles you need.
Also Read: Top 20 Diploma in Management Programs in the World
- Price: $108 or more a month for each user license. The fundamental bundle comes with up to five social profiles.
- Why it’s fantastic: Falcon.io offers collaborative tools for insights, publishing, and engagement, together with content management and approval processes. On Falcon.io, unique features include the integrated audience data dashboard and competitive benchmarking.
- Ideal for: Small to medium-sized business teams and agencies.
Falcon.io offers publishing, calendar management, engagement measurement, social listening, and ad management as an all-in-one social media management solution. Among the supported channels are Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and WhatsApp. Keep an eye on this space for more thorough integrations with consumer intelligence, public relations, and media monitoring. Cision is currently the owner of Brandwatch.
A description of SocialPilot:
- Monthly cost: $25.50–127.50+. The base price includes up to ten social accounts and one user license.
- Why It’s Awesome: SocialPilot’s solution goes beyond basic scheduling and statistics to help social media marketers create better content with features like the Content Curation function and interfaces with Canva, Box.com, and Dropbox. Additionally, users may use Facebook’s Audience Targeting function and directly boost Facebook posts from the SocialPilot interface.
- TikTok users, small to medium-sized teams and businesses, and agencies are the best users.
Designing a social media schedule, scheduling posts, and tracking metrics are all made possible by SocialPilot, which has integrations for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, and Google My Business. Users can do endless topic and keyword searches with its content curation tool to identify and share hot material (you can use their free ShareIt tool without an account). It also has a browser plugin that makes publishing and scheduling on the fly simple. SocialPilot is intended for agencies, including an onboarding invitation option and unlimited client accounts for all second-tier and above memberships.
Overview of Keyhole:
- Cost per month: $49–$199+. The entry-level package includes one user, three social media profiles, one social listening tracker, and five keywords.
- Why it’s Awesome: The QuickTrends and Fast Reports dashboards let you provide high-level visual insights to your superiors. It’s also one of the few platforms that supports TikTok integration and analytics.
- Ideal for: Small to medium-sized business teams and agencies.
A social listening and analytics application called Keyhole provides competitor, hashtag, and performance analysis. It uses AI to forecast volume and virality, sentiment analysis, ideal publishing periods, and your success up to 30 days in advance. Posting and interaction are all possible on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Cost: $0-$159+. The free edition comes with three social media accounts and one user license.
- Why it’s Awesome: Marketers may get all the essentials they need from AgoraPulse, a low-cost social media management platform, to maximize their social media publishing, monitoring, and reporting. Through shared calendars, non-users can view and comment on draft calendars.
- Teams, small to medium-sized organizations, freelancers, and agencies are the best candidates.
Integrating AgoraPulse, a full-service social media management tool, with Google My Business, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other platforms is possible. The platform offers customer service and user friendliness along with variable pricing that accommodates agencies and other organizations that may experience growth or decline. Be aware that there are limitations on data storage, scheduled posts, asset libraries, and comment monitoring under the lower-level plans.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a tool to manage my social media accounts?
Businesses must employ social media management tools if they want to succeed on social media. By employing these tools, you may improve your online presence and save time. Use the social media management solution you find to manage your accounts as soon as possible. There are various alternatives to choose from.
What are the key instruments for social media?
Social networking tools often come in three different varieties. locations for listening, posting, and performing competitor assessments.
What are the three Cs of social media posting?
If you want to maximize the effectiveness of your social media marketing efforts, you must keep in mind the three C's of social media: content, community, and commerce.
TOP PICKS FOR YOU:
- 15 Tips to improve website design
- 23 Effective Ways To Increase Traffic to Your Website
- 15 Colleges with Photography Majors in 2023
- Best Colleges with Sports Medicine Majors in 2022