- Funding: £2000
- Level: Masters
- Deadline: July 13, 2022.
- Type of Study: Full-Time Course.
- Country: U.K
- University: Queen Mary University.
- Field of Study: Science and Engineering
- Nationality: International.
- Number of Awardees: Unlimited.
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- Have an identification of a nationality.
- Undergoing a Master’s degree course in the Faculty of Science and Engineering at the university.
- This scholarship is available only to students who apply for a course taught in the Faculty of Science and Engineering in the 2022/23 academic session.
- You must not be on any other scholarship scheme.
- Those enrolling in part-time courses will receive 50% of the offer in the first year and 50% in year 2.
How to Apply for The Queen Mary University DeepMind Scholarship:
To apply for these scholarship grants, applicants must –
1. First, please check your eligibility to apply. The panel will not consider any applications that do not meet eligibility criteria, and awards may be withdrawn if applicants are later found not to have met eligibility criteria or to have provided false information.
2. Please download, complete and submit the application form to email@example.com.
3. To complete your application, you will need to provide:
- A copy of your offer letter to study on one of the following programmes at Queen Mary: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (FT), MSc Computer Games, or MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (FT) programme.
- A completed application form, including a short statement of no more than 500 words detailing why you should be considered for the award and what motivated your interest in this area of study at Queen Mary University of London.
- A CV
A selection panel will shortlist applications and take a final decision on which five students will receive the award. Applicants will receive notification of the outcome by 15 August 2022.
Read Also; Taiwan Government Scholarship for International Students
Benefits of The Queen Mary University DeepMind Scholarship:
- The scholarship will cover the cost of tuition fees, which is Euro 11,850.
- For international students, the cost of the tuition fee is Euro 27,250.
- Living allowance award of Euro 15,480.
Read Also; Shanghai scholarship
All required documents are mentioned in the ‘how to apply’ section. Take note of the documents needed and do well to avoid providing fake documents, it will lead to automatic disqualification.