Vietnam invites candidates to register for the TDTU International Graduate Scholarship 2023-24. At Ton Duc Thang University, International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Scholarships. Students who wish to pursue a master’s or doctoral degree in Vietnam are strongly encouraged to apply for the Vietnam Graduate Scholarship. The Vietnam Scholarship will cover the total cost of tuition and provide free housing.
Check out: James Cook University Scholarships 2023
Under the TDTU Graduate Scholarship to pursue a Postgraduate Degree Program, Ton Duc Thang University offers nearly all academic disciplines and majors. This Scholarship will cover 100 percent of tuition and provide free housing.
In 1997, Ton Duc Thang University was founded. It is a public university in Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City. The university has approximately 23,500 national and international students enrolled. According to the QS Higher Education Rankings, the 207th top university in Asia is university.
Details of the TDTU International Graduate Scholarship
- University: Ton Duc Thang University
- Level: Masters, PhD
- scholarship coverage: Tuition Fee + Accommodation
- Eligible nationalities: All Nationalities
- Country: Vietnam
- Deadline: May 15, 2023
Benefits of the TDTU International Graduate Scholarship
The TDTU International Graduate Scholarship 2023-24 in Vietnam is a Full-Funded Scholarship for candidates from any country to pursue a Master’s or Doctoral degree. This grant will provide the following benefits to assist you in covering your expenses:
- Full Scholarship: will cover 100 percent of tuition and provide free housing.
- Partial Award: will provide 50% Tuition Fee and 50% Housing Fee
- Research Scholarship: as reported in TDTU publications
Eligibility of the TDTU International Graduate Scholarship
To qualify for the TDTU Graduate Scholarship 2023-24 in Vietnam, you must meet the following requirements:
- International applicants are eligible to register for the award.
- To apply for a Master’s degree, applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree.
- For Doctoral Degree, a Master’s Degree is required.
- Students whose native language is not English must submit an IELTS score of at least 5.5. Applicants may also take the English Language Proficiency test administered by TDTU.
Documents for the TDTU International Graduate Scholarship
You must email these documents if applying via email, and upload them if applying online for a scholarship.
- Application Form Online (Click to Apply)
- Revise resume (Click for Format)
- To register for a Master’s degree, you must submit official copies of your Bachelor’s degree certificate and transcripts (with an English translation if the transcripts are in a foreign language).
- To apply for a Doctoral Degree, you must submit certified copies of your Masters Degree certificates and transcripts (with an English translation if the transcripts are in a foreign language).
- Purpose Statement (500 words)
- Copy of a Valid Passport
- Letter of Reference (if any)
- Photograph (0.3 inches)
- Report on physical fitness (no older than six months)
- Applicants who earned their degree in a language other than English must provide proof of English proficiency.
Deadline for the scholarship
The application deadline for the TDTU International Graduate Scholarship 2023-24 in Vietnam for international students is 15th May 2023 for the Fall Semester.
How to apply for TDTU International Graduate Scholarship
In Vietnam, there are two ways to apply for a TDTU International Graduate Scholarship in 2023-24. The first is via email, and the second is via an online application system. In addition, a link to the Official Advertisement is provided below:
FAQs On TDTU International Graduate Scholarship
Which country is best for full free scholarship?
Countries like Germany, Norway, Finland, Austria and Iceland offer various free/low tuition schemes to international students.
What are fully funded scholarships for graduate international students in the US?
Fulbright Scholarships are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are only offered for masters and PhD studies. Fulbright Foreign Student Program covers full tuition fee, a living stipend, full accommodation fee, airfare and health insurance.
Which scholarship gives highest amount?
The National Merit Scholarship is one of the most coveted awards a high school student can earn. Students may take the PSAT during their freshman, sophomore or junior year of high school. The top 50,000 highest scorers are recognized as National Merit Scholars.
Can I get scholarship without ielts in USA?
Fulbright Foreign Student Program. This enables candidates to study in the USA and conduct research. It operates in 160 Fulbright countries worldwide. The program is fully funded and do not demand IELTS.
- The Big Sun Scholarship for Athletes
- University of Pavia CICOPS Scholarships for International Students
- Jacobs University Scholarships 2023 Germany
- University of Insurbia Scholarships in Italy 2023
- University of Adelaide RTP Scholarship 2023
- LUISS Excellent Masters Scholarship 2023