For the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024, applications are being accepted. The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program 2024 has a deadline of January 16, 2024. This is a fantastic opportunity to study in Hungary. It provides excellent opportunities for international students to enroll at one of the best institutions in the world, which is situated in Hungary. The Hungary Government Scholarship Program aims to increase the enrollment of foreign students in Hungary and the recruitment of highly qualified foreign intellectuals by higher education institutions. Under the guidance of the Tempus Public Foundation, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade is responsible for managing the scholarship program in Hungary for the 2024–25 academic year.
Under the guidance of the Tempus Public Foundation, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade is responsible for managing the scholarship program in Hungary for the 2024–25 academic year.
Details of Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship
- Country: Hungary
- Funded By: Hungarian Government
- Bachelor’s Degree Program
- Master’s Degree Program
- Doctoral Program
- 4 years stipend for bachelor’s Scholarships.
- 2 years stipend for master’s Scholarships.
- 4 years stipend for Hungricum Doctoral Scholarship
January 2024, 2 pm (CET).
Benefits of Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024
- For undergraduate, graduate, one-tier, non-degree, and postgraduate specialist training programs
- The candidate will receive medical insurance in addition to a monthly salary of HUF 43,700 and no tuition expenses.
- Medical insurance is provided up to HUF 65,000 (about EUR 153) for each person’s first 12 months.
For Ph.D. Programs in Hungary
- There are no tuition costs and a monthly stipend of HUF 140,000 for the first two semesters and HUF 180000 for the final two semesters.
- The applicant will receive health insurance.
- Online application form.
- Proof of Language proficiency.
- Academic Transcripts.
- One Motivation Letter.
- School certificates.
- Copy of Identification Document.
- Medical certificate.
- Portfolio and Audio Portfolio (for Art and Music applicants only).
How to Apply
- The applicants must apply online on the website of the Tempus Public Foundation.
- Fill out the form accurately.
- After submitting the application on the Tempus Foundation website, the applicants need to apply also through the sending partner of the countries they belong to.
Eligibility Criteria of Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship
- Candidates for a bachelor’s degree must present a secondary school diploma.
- Candidates must have a strong academic background.
- Before submitting an application for a master’s degree, candidates should have a bachelor’s degree.
- Before applying for doctoral degrees, candidates should have a master’s degree.
- To apply for a one-tier or non-degree program, candidates must have a certificate of student status provided by the sending/home university.
- Candidates must be put out by the appropriate sending partner nation authorities.
- For more details on the prerequisites, see the official website.
January 2024, 2 pm (CET).
- Unilever Summer Internship 2023
- International Priority Scholarships IPS 2023
- KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship
- Malaysian International Scholarship MIS
- Manhattanville College Scholarships 2023