The application period for the Skoltech Scholarships 2023-24 in Russia is now open. International Students are eligible to apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at Russian Skoltech. The Skoltech University Scholarship in Russia provides international students with free master’s degree and doctoral degree scholarships. Participants from around the world can apply for these Full Free Scholarships for Master Degree Programs and PhD Degree Programs. IELTS/TOEFL Are Not Required. No application fee is necessary.
Skoltech Scholarships in Russia are available for MSc and PhD programs in all academic fields and majors. One of the Most Straightforward International Scholarships to Study Abroad in 2023. This scholarship will cover all costs associated with studying in Russia for free.
Skoltech is a private university in Russia that offers free study in partnership with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Russia Scholarships are among the Greatest International Student Scholarships for Free Study in Russia.
Details of the Skoltech Scholarships
- University: Skoltech University
- Level: Masters, PhD
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationalities: International
- Country: Russia
- Deadline: July 10, 2023 for MS, 3 July 2023 for PhD.
Benefits of the Skoltech Scholarships
The Skoltech Scholarships 2023-24 in Russia are a Free-of-Charge award for international pupils. This free scholarship to study abroad in Russia will cover the majority of expenses, not all, but the majority of expenses, including:
- Complete Tuition Coverage. Free Master’s and Doctoral Programs.
You are not required to pay a charge to Study in Russia.
- Monthly Allowance of 40,000 RUR
- Free healthcare coverage.
- Diverse Academic Mobility Programs.
- There is no application fee.
Why choose Skoltech scholarship
- Take courses and receive guidance from renowned scientists and technologists.
- Find substantial freedom in course selection; create an individualized study plan that enables you to obtain a modern education with a broad interdisciplinary component. Examine the program’s options for choosing between fundamental and applied profiles.
- Experience a dynamic, open international environment that brings together hundreds of ambitious scientists, engineers, and business people. Skoltech is comprised of students and faculty from over twenty-five countries. Our language of instruction and official business is English.
- Explore opportunities to attend international conferences and world-class universities. More than one-third of our students have or will spend a semester at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and other prestigious institutions.
- Investigate the integration of education, research, and innovation. Discover a culture of student venture support.
Check out: 20+ Free PhD Programs Online
Documents required for the Skoltech Scholarships
The following materials are required when applying for Skoltech Scholarships in Russia 2023-24:
- Apply online (link provided below).
- Motivation letter
- Modernized CV (Resume).
- Proof of English proficiency, such as the TOEFL or IELTS (students may submit an application without this information, but will be required to provide it later).
- Copies of transcripts in English (and the original language) from all colleges and universities attended. Copies will suffice during the application phase, but official copies must be submitted later.
- Optional: Graduate Record Examination (GRE) results
Eligibility of the Skoltech Scholarships
The following eligibility requirements will be considered for international student scholarships at Russia’s Skoltech University.
- If the applicant has a degree from an English-medium university, a TOEFL or IELTS score is not required.
- Bachelor’s or specialist degree, or its equivalent, from an accredited university, or its equivalent for Master’s programs.
- Master’s or specialist degree, or its equivalent, from an accredited university, or its equivalent for doctoral programs.
Deadline for the Skoltech Scholarships
The application deadline for the Skoltech complete scholarships for international students 2023-24 is 10 July 2023 for the Master’s Degree and 3 July 2023 for the Doctoral Degree.
How to apply for the scholarship
To apply for the Skoltech Scholarship for International Students 2023-2014, you must fill out an online application form. Register on the portal by clicking on the “Apply Now” link provided below. Then, complete the Application Form and upload the necessary files. The link to the official website for scholarships is provided below:
FAQs On Skoltech Scholarships
How do you qualify for Skoltech scholarship?
Master's programs applicants must have an appropriate Bachelor's degree, or its equivalent, from a recognized university. Doctoral programs applicants must have an appropriate Master's degree, or its equivalent, from a recognized university. Applications are open to domestic and international students.
What is Skoltech ranked in QS?
Skoltech was ranked 101-150 in Petroleum Engineering, recognizing the university's excellent MSc in Petroleum Engineering program managed by Center for Hydrocarbon Recovery (CHR) and Center for Computational and Data-Intensive Science and Engineering (CDISE).
What is the acceptance rate for Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology?
University acceptance rate 70 – 75 %. University accepts local and international students. Language of education is Russia and English. Students can apply for Bachelor (B.Sc.), Masters (M.Sc.)
How to apply for Skoltech?
The online application includes your CV, motivation letter, 2 reference letters, diploma and academic transcript (if available), TOEFL/IELTS score (if available). All applicants must pass online test. The better you pass it, the more chances you will have to get to the next step.