Saint Leo University Online Degrees Application Guide:
Leading-edge online university experiences are offered by Saint Leo University. Saint Leo University is proud to continue leading and innovating the way online university programs are created and taught to educate our students. Saint Leo was one of the first universities in America to offer online degree programs that changed the lives of students.
The online degree programs at Saint Leo prepare you to benefit from expanding career prospects in a number of in-demand industries. Saint Leo courses are taught by skilled professors with practical experience and are supported by a convenient online learning environment that has years of experience delivering virtual education content.
When you need them most, knowledgeable support staff is available along with academic resources and student services to ensure your success. Learn about the application process of Saint Leo University online degrees by reading on!
Saint Leo University Online Degree Programs
A variety of online degree programs are available from Saint Leo University to help our students succeed after they graduate. They take pride in providing a wide range of minors, majors, and graduate degrees to help its students balance their studies and other responsibilities.
The following Saint Leo University online degrees programs are available:
- Sciences & Arts
- English and Creative Writing
- Legal Justice
- Personal Services
- Technology Information
- Curriculum Design
- Theology & Religion
- Social Science
- Social Service
Also Read: National University Financial Aid 2022
Saint Leo University Online Degrees Application Steps
You can enroll at Saint Leo University whenever you want and start your studies on one of the six convenient start dates offered throughout the year because admissions are rolling.
The admissions process is easy and simple. You must take the following steps in order to enroll in one of Saint Leo University Online degrees or at an Education Center as a degree-seeking student.
To submit an application for admission to an associate’s or bachelor’s Saint Leo University online degrees programs:
- Fill out the application form online.
- A color replica of an ID from the government. Driver’s license, state-issued ID, or passport photo page are examples of acceptable documents. Please don’t submit your military ID, service members.
- Submit documentation of your high school graduation. You must provide documentation of your high school diploma if you haven’t already attended a college or university that is regionally approved. This may manifest as: An official GED score report or An authentic secondary school transcript.
- Submit your certified academic records. Even if you didn’t stay for the entire academic year, list every institution and university you’ve ever attended in chronological order.
- If applicable, submit official results for the following standardized tests: “Advanced Placement” (AP), “College-Level Examination Program,” “Defense Activity for Nontraditional Education Support,” “Excelsior College Exams,” USAFI, Regents Examinations, and other relevant tests.
- Submit proof of your professional training to receive possible academic credit. If you are a police officer who has completed training at the FBI National Academy, police institute, and/or recognized polygraph institutions, please provide documentation (including your police officer’s license). It is necessary to verify your training or service in order to receive academic credit for it. There are particular limits for each non-traditional source of financing.
Send Saint Leo University all of these documents at:
Saint Leo University’s office of Admissions via:
- Office of Admissions
- Saint Leo University
- 33701 State Road 52
- PO Box 6665, MC 2008
- Saint Leo, FL 33574
- Fax: 888.743.8116
You can anticipate receiving official notification of Saint Leo University’s admission decision within 30 business days after all of your application materials have been received. Saint Leo University may provide temporary admission if you don’t meet the standard prerequisites for admission but have academic promise.
Do you have at least 19 college credits when you enroll at Saint Leo?
Along with the actions listed above, those who wish to transfer must provide all of the following:
- A comprehensive admissions application
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary educational institutions attended, demonstrating that you have completed at least 19 hours of post-secondary coursework and have earned a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 or higher from two- or four-year post-secondary institutions that have received regional accreditation.
Also Read: 12 PT schools with the easiest admission requirements
Saint Leo University Online Degrees Post-Acceptance Requirements
Following your admission to Saint Leo University online degrees programs, you will be given information on how to:
- Enroll in classes.
- Finish the Starting Point collection. Starting Point is a collection of self-paced online lessons that will walk you through all the information you need to be able to participate in an online classroom. You will have the chance to get to know university resources including the online library, how to get textbooks, the online setting, and much more!
- Take assessment tests before starting your core English and math subjects so the institution can determine your level of proficiency.
FAQs about Saint Leo University Online Degrees
Is Saint Leo University legitimate?
Approximately 30 minutes north of Tampa, in west central Florida, is the Catholic university Saint Leo University. More than 40 academic disciplines are available for undergraduate study at Saint Leo, and graduate students can choose from theology, business administration, education, and more.
How challenging is it to enter St. Leo?
Saint Leo University has an acceptance rate of 84.1%. 84 out of every 100 applications are accepted. The school is therefore just minimally selective. The school will have its expected GPA and SAT/ACT score criteria. You almost certainly will receive an offer of admission if you match their prerequisites.
Does Duolingo work at St. Leo?
If a student's English proficiency scores hit or surpass one of the following thresholds, they may be excluded from the Bridge program: TOEFL 79 iBT (minimum 19 subscores), IELTS 6.5 (minimum 6.0 bandscores), PTE A 53 (minimum 52 bandscores), ELS Level 112, or Duolingo 120.
How much does Saint Leo University’s tuition cost?
As of 2021, Saint Leo University's undergraduate tuition and fees are $26,050.
TOP PICKS FOR YOU:
- 10 Best Mechanical Trade Schools: High-paying Mechanical Trades Jobs
- Grand Canyon University Scholarship
- 2023 Best Online Community Colleges
- Louisiana State University CRNA Degree Program Comprehensive Guide 2022